I hate every thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
What's wrong Keitak ? Can you not share your worries or problems, it may help to get it all of your chest. You sound so alone and a problem shared..............

Take care and best wishes

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Now i dont belive nothing. I hate my life

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
Spit it out kid you're amongst a lot of people who have been here there and everywhere in the emotional roller coaster that's life.
No one will judge you and the way we feel is perfectly legitimate ... it's how we act it out that might not be.
Every journey starts with the first step ... you took the step so might as well carry on and take another.

Reactions: 3 people

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
if you want to talk about and feel better then were all here to listen............

death will come to us all, you may as well enjoy the time you have been given...:)

Reactions: 2 people

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
are these feelings diabetes related......?

you may have some other needs that your GP can help you with......have you visited the doc...?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi Keitak, is there someone you can trust, a family member, a trusted friend, neighbour, counsellor or GP that you can talk to, because you must get it out in the open, just let it all out, other wise it will eat you up with hatred and despair. What ever has happened to you physically or emotionally in your life, there is help and guidance out there. You've just got to brave enough to let go of it. Life is so precious ,please seek help from somewhere. and will you keep posting, just to let us know you are still around ?............. Take care now

Maidz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Are you at college or do you have a job?
Which part of having diabetes annoys you the most?
If my sugar levels are high, I feel grumpy and irritated! X

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App