Stupid idea by my boyfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

Trust me when I say there is security at the gigs these days...
This guy though with friendly intent, unfortunately happened to look a bit like James Holmes "the batman killer".... :eek:

View attachment 6284
Well that's random hahaha! Oh I do love this forum lol!!! Does that make me sad hahahah

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well that's random hahaha! Oh I do love this forum lol!!! Does that make me sad hahahah
Not at all... But we do need to stay on track with the topic of these "hypo treatment acquisition cards". Or HTAC for short..

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Not at all... But we do need to stay on track with the topic of these "hypo treatment acquisition cards". Or HTAC for short..
Did you just make the HTAC bit up? lol hahah I don't know what else to say about it!

oweri02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
NicolaAnne, does your boyfriend have Type Zero Diabetes? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Type Zero

Type Zero
A person that does not have Diabetes

Symptoms of Type Zero include vastly stupid questioning of people with Diabetes, inability to distinguish between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes and making wild assumptions on what people with Diabetes can and can’t do, or eat.

Severe Type Zeros will often encounter sudden pain in the jaw area. This is caused by getting punched in the mouth by an offended person with Diabetes.

Typical Type Zero comment "Oh. I know a diabetic. They have the Bad version".

Reactions: 4 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
NicolaAnne, does your boyfriend have Type Zero Diabetes? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Type Zero

Type Zero
A person that does not have Diabetes

Symptoms of Type Zero include vastly stupid questioning of people with Diabetes, inability to distinguish between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes and making wild assumptions on what people with Diabetes can and can’t do, or eat.

Severe Type Zeros will often encounter sudden pain in the jaw area. This is caused by getting punched in the mouth by an offended person with Diabetes.

Typical Type Zero comment "Oh. I know a diabetic. They have the Bad version".

Wow, I had no idea about the "Type zero".. It kind of looks like they might be at risk from "complicated relationship issues" or even "ground zero" if the sufferer T0 should over indulge in misinformed comments or not inject understanding...!

Reactions: 2 people