Room 101 (like the TV prog)

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I know.
I have learned to accept my dark side.
Other people don't find it quite such fun.
:jimlad:
A dark side is a very good thing to have. Makes people much more worth getting to know.

Give me someone with a sick and twisted sense of humour any day over strait laced sensible ones. In fact, I vote some of these 'sensible' people should be chucked in just coz we can mwahahaha

Reactions: 3 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ooh.

I hope this thread is still running for Xmas... The potential is mind boggling...

It'll be like Father Christmas vomited in 101.

:woot:
Yes, especially if the old git starts turning up in retail outlets in October.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hold my hands up to being a major fidget. Bouncing legs usually. Apparently some report somewhere stated that people like me burn off an extra 300 calories a day because of it. It's my excuse fir not doing more exercise usually but I know it drives MrB mad. Especially as our 7 yr old son also does it lol
An amnesty for MrsB. Leg twitching must be difficult right now, and if it is used as a method of annoying MrB, then surely it should be exempt.

Reactions: 4 people

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
An amnesty for MrsB. Leg twitching must be difficult right now, and if it is used as a method of annoying MrB, then surely it should be exempt.
I haven't sat at a table in over 2 weeks now. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, and a bit chunky

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A dark side is a very good thing to have. Makes people much more worth getting to know.

Give me someone with a sick and twisted sense of humour any day over strait laced sensible ones. In fact, I vote some of these 'sensible' people should be chucked in just coz we can mwahahaha

Humourless people definitely. But leave out the ones that don't like cruel jokes that target individuals or rely on dated stereotypes.

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Humourless people definitely. But leave out the ones that don't like cruel jokes that target individuals or rely on dated stereotypes.
Sounds good to me. I hope I'm never that heartless (or if I accidentally am then hopefully someone will tell me so I can grovel in apology)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I double like this @Lesleywo

If they waited till boxing day they could egg him with the early easter eggs.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Maybe the Trick or Treat kids in Room 101 could Egg him?
Can the kids who never turned up at my doorstep and never took the treats after the wife had prepared them for the little ......?!!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There are two certain things about Halloween:
  1. If I buy sweets and treats, then no one will knock on the door.
  2. If I don't buy sweets and treats, the little sugarholics will be ringing the doorbell constantly.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There are two certain things about Halloween:
  1. If I buy sweets and treats, then no one will knock on the door.
  2. If I don't buy sweets and treats, the little sugarholics will be ringing the doorbell constantly.
Which is where my CCTV camera on the front door comes in handy. No need to buy sweeties for the little beggars, because I don't answer the door to them.

While we are at it, all forms of children demanding money or treats should go in. Trick or treat, penny for the guy, and carol singers, all of whom are trying to intimidate people into handing over rewards not deserved or earned.

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
I double like this @Lesleywo

If they waited till boxing day they could egg him with the early easter eggs.
YES! Great idea! And the greedy retailers who order more Easter Eggs than they can sell, then get stuck with 'em and try to sell 'em cheap after Easter and nobody wants 'em ... they can go in as well :)

Reactions: 5 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Can the kids who never turned up at my doorstep and never took the treats after the wife had prepared them for the little ......?!!
Yes, selfish little shites! And to leave sweets in a diabetic's house as well ... double selfish... in they go ..

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
YES! Great idea! And the greedy retailers who order more Easter Eggs than they can sell, then get stuck with 'em and try to sell 'em cheap after Easter and nobody wants 'em ... they can go in as well :)

I want them, but best not to eat them.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Can the chocolate flavour Easter eggs go in as well. Cheap & nasty! Yuk!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I looked for 80% eggs at Easter. Rather have them than any colour ones!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Unexpected visitors, who expect you to be pleased to see them and feed them, even if you had something much more important to do.

Why don't the inconsiderate wretches phone first? At least that would give you time to make up an excuse to be out.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Unexpected visitors, who expect you to be pleased to see them and feed them, even if you had something much more important to do.

Why don't the inconsiderate wretches phone first? At least that would give you time to make up an excuse to be out.
Or if you did want to see them it would give you time to get out of your pyjamas, and put your false teeth in, and hide the empty wine bottles.