New Diabetic Friends?

Hollister

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes :p
Looking for some diabetic friends around my age (15 - 20)
Could facebook or email.

I'm trying to get back on track with my diabetes, and talking to someone about our bloods might help me out a bit :)

Reactions: 4 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Looking for some diabetic friends around my age (15 - 20)
Could facebook or email.

I'm trying to get back on track with my diabetes, and talking to someone about our bloods might help me out a bit :)

Hello :) I'm a T1 on the pump and I am 20 :) Happy to help you, as I have just managed to get mine back on track!! :) x

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey hollister .
Brilliant to hear your starting to get back on track with your diabetes .
I also talk to Nicola she's done amazing with lowering her hba1c . I'm a tiny bit older than what you have asked for haha I'm 22 .
But always about if you ever want to chat .
Take care
:):):)

Reactions: 2 people

Leah1511

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I am 14 but Turning 15 in November. I also try to get my diabetes back on track :)
But I don't know if you want to talk to me

amar1921

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello , My name is Amar and I'm 17 (nearly 18) and I was diagnosed 4 months ago, so it would be nice to talk to someone who has more experience and someone who understand diabetes because I can't do that with people around me. [email protected]

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I'm 16, type 1, and have had diabetes for almost ten years. This is my first time on any kind of site like this so I'm a little nervous, but I would love to talk to anyone who'd like to. Feel free to massage or email me.

[email protected]

Tashiee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey I've been diabetic since I was 3 so that nearly 16 years :) I've in an insulin pump :) look for friends who know what if feels like to be diabetic , always here for a chat xx

Signe_Kirk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey I'm Signe and I'm 16 :) been diabetic for almost 5 years and I'm actually also trying to get back on track with my diabetes :) feel free to message me!

Tashiee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey my diabetes control is everywhere and today I got told I'm suffering from diabulimia :(

Danny Prince

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
My Likes
Hi, I'm Dan being diabetic 2 years, had the pump got it taken from me now back on multiple injections, anyone feel free to message - [email protected]

Tashiee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have a pump and they wanna take mine away. But I'm not gonna let them and thanks

Llinz04

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Im 17, T1 sice 3 years, always here if you need any help :)

Lily06

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi if need any help I am hear to tell you xxxxxxxxxx

Do u have a pump I do I can tell u a pump is epic xx

Amrit1712

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I was diagnosed two weeks ago, feel free to message if you want, I'm looking for people my age to chat to who've been through what we all are :)