Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nooooo...oh that's hilarious!

Thanks for your support. :sorry:

Many moons ago, I did go to a cocktail party with one black and one blue shoe. They were exactly the same, except for the colour. Nobody noticed, until I sort of gasped,......... "Aaaaaaargh!", and the game was up.

So, yes. I have form.

Reactions: 4 people

Loobles

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who interrupt you when you're talking and people who won't listen.
Hope your new Dr is clued up, wouldn't that be heaven, but I'm sure you will teach him the error of his ways.
Eeek...looks like I've got a reputation as a dragon LOL :bag:

Reactions: 2 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My mother used to do this. She had several pairs of patent black leather court shoes some plain , some with coloured insets and chains and bows on. I think she used to just pull two shoes out of wardrobe and hope.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Once I had a pre-dawn start to go to a business meeting. It was dark and I didn't put the main light on to save disturbing Mrs Sanguine. When I got to the meeting I had one black shoe and one brown shoe. Did anyone notice? Course not they were all men.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
If I go out with my underpants on my head you'll be saying it's time I stayed home!

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thanks for your support. :sorry:

Many moons ago, I did go to a cocktail party with one black and one blue shoe. They were exactly the same, except for the colour. Nobody noticed, until I sort of gasped,......... "Aaaaaaargh!", and the game was up.

So, yes. I have form.
I have a solution for all of this sort of mistake. I only have one pair of shoes at a time

Reactions: 3 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
A girl I once knew said that one time in an early morning brain fug/rush she ran out of the house to get to the station for her train to work, only to realise when she was standing on the platform that she only had her bra and knickers on underneath her winter coat. Class.

Reactions: 5 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A girl I once knew said that one time in an early morning brain fug/rush she ran out of the house to get to the station for her train to work, only to realise when she was standing on the platform that she only had her bra and knickers on underneath her winter coat. Class.

What sort of work did she do Sanguin?

Just askin' o_O

Reactions: 3 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reactions: 7 people