Room 101 (like the TV prog)

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
If you chuck all those things in I am going to have to sacrifice myself and go in and rescue them.
We couldn't have all those reprobates in there having all those treats, could we? Even if they were covered in the dog poo, vomit, smelly perfume and all that other stuff we chucked in.
Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that ... can't be having that can we? Maybe it would be easier if I went into Room 101! :)

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Anyone trying to put good chocolate in 101 will have to go through me first. And I won't go down easily.

The rest of it could go in ok - but @Pipp has a point - the residents might enjoy them! Can't have that!

I suppose we could spray them with our Eau de Toxic Waste first...

But if we chucked in loads of ****** sugary carbs, we could make them get diabetes. (Well that is if we can believe the Daily Mail). Then we could deny them meters and testing strips, and tell them it is their own fault, and they are a drain on the NHS, and benefit system. That could be fun!

Reactions: 5 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yikes, @Lesleywo ! You are right. It is late. Catch you tomorrow, or today, I guess. Jeez, I am away for a kip!

Reactions: 3 people

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Things I would like to put in room 101..

Clowns, just don't go there.
Charades at parties. Not everyone can act, in fact some are truly diabolical at it.
X-Factor, if I want to churn ****, I'll put cow pats in a cement mixer.
Nuts that make my mouth furry, not all do to be fair.
Ignorant people, send them all to Canada, I don't care.
Fracking, not in my back garden pal.
That pint if bitter I had in Scotland last week that tasted like ten pence piece fermented water.
**** crisps.
Friday download, (a CBBC thing my daughter watches) your 10 not 19.
Speed cameras, Let's spray the lenses in nitro-moors.
And finally..
Waltzer Disc Jockeys on travelling fairgrounds with their silly phrases like "do you wanna go faster" and "press the pedal, release the pedal":mad:

Reactions: 6 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Things I would like to put in room 101..

Clowns, just don't go there.
Charades at parties. Not everyone can act, in fact some are truly diabolical at it.
X-Factor, if I want to churn ****, I'll put cow pats in a cement mixer.
Nuts that make my mouth furry, not all do to be fair.
Ignorant people, send them all to Canada, I don't care.
Fracking, not in my back garden pal.
That pint if bitter I had in Scotland last week that tasted like ten pence piece fermented water.
**** crisps.
Friday download, (a CBBC thing my daughter watches) your 10 not 19.
Speed cameras, Let's spray the lenses in nitro-moors.
And finally..
Waltzer Disc Jockeys on travelling fairgrounds with their silly phrases like "do you wanna go faster" and "press the pedal, release the pedal":mad:
Heavens to mergatroid, that's a VERY big dump! Fracking?? Please enlighten me! I don't care what you do with the UK X Factor but I can't allow the Aussie one to go in ... what else am I going to watch on a Sunday night? :)

Reactions: 6 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
My eldest stepson has just turned 16 and is driving everyone mad. Playing online games until 5 am then sleeping until 4pm. Hoarding rubbish spoons mugs dirty clothes etc in his room and generally refusing to do anything his mum says. Thankfully after having him here for 6 weeks he and his brother went back home today so I am back to one boy. I think we improved him a little bit tho cos I got him making all our lunches as I can't at the moment
Ah yes, teenage boys .... my son is now 30 but my stepson just turned 16 .. the thing I can't stand is that rancid 'boy' smell in their bedroom in the morning .. talk about STINK! Went through that once with my big boy, now am privy to a second round ... fortunately only every 2nd weekend though. Overall though he's a very good lad and we get on extremely well (not so much his older sister :-( ) And those flippin' computer games .... the tune to Super Mario Bros still haunts me from many years ago ... thankfully these days they use earplugs so it's not all bad!

Reactions: 3 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes! Computer game music should go in, piped in Dolby super 352 surround sound. With added static.
The residents would have the added knife-twist of listening to the theme tunes but not being able to play.
- the various batteries must have died days ago.
:smug:

Except World of Warcraft music. That should stay out. I have very happy memories of my year in Azeroth. Had the main intro as my ringtone for a long time.
Oh, and Rift music was ok.
And the various Elderscrolls games must NOT go in...
But everything else, definitely.
Dreadful!

Reactions: 4 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Too funny! You bounce off eachother in the humour department, so I did wonder! (clearly not :) _
Nice avatar @Lesleywo.
But wait a minute! Is that a far too early Christmas tree behind you? Shame on you! Unless of course it is on the way to 101

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes! Computer game music should go in, piped in Dolby super 352 surround sound. With added static.
The residents would have the added knife-twist of listening to the theme tunes but not being able to play.

Except World of Warcraft music. That should stay out. I have very happy memories of my year in Azeroth. Had the main intro as my ringtone for a long time.
Dreadful!
Sorry this post is my equivalent of 'fracking' for @Lesleywo

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Nice avatar @Lesleywo.
But wait a minute! Is that a far too early Christmas tree behind you? Shame on you! Unless of course it is on the way to 101
Nah, photo taken in a coffee shop in the Cotswolds in December 2010 ... sorry to disappoint!

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
@Lesleywo
You quoted Snagglepuss! He was one of my favourite cartoon characters. Modern kids TV just cannot compete.

Lets put modern kids Tv in.
Really? It was an expression husband no.1 used to use .. never heard it before I met him (or since, come to that!)

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Here's a life motto we could alcohol live by

Attachments

• 1408612591786.jpg
    1408612591786.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 154

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Dreadful!
No no no. I am a world of Warcraft widow from about 7pm most nights. Although it does have an upside. I get the TV to myself :)

Hubby is a panderan so I bought him a panda onesie for Xmas lol

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My Mr B is (depending on his mood) a Night Elf, a Troll or a Gnome.
Is yours trawling the internet for fragments of info about the next expansion?
* stifles a yawn *

Keeps him completely out of my hair. I get the whole sofa, the remote and peace and quiet.

And I got him a monkey onesie.
With tail.
Which sent the puppy mad with ecstasy.