LogBooks!

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

What logbooks do people use?? I have the tiny accuchek ones but I don't like them as they are too small! And was just wondering are there any other bigger ones that I can use or download??

angiecards1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Injections. Always hated them, but can no longer get away with it.
download the one on diabetes uk,

Alanp35

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cricket, golf
Or get one one from your insulin provider - they all have them

Reactions: 2 people

iHs

The Accu chek Pump bg diaries are excellent. There are rows and columns for carb, bolus, basal, corrections, temp basal. Everyone using MDI would do well to get one.
I now use Animas and they too have a Pump bg diary which is just as good as Accu chek..

D

Deleted member 83869

The Accu chek Pump bg diaries are excellent. There are rows and columns for carb, bolus, basal, corrections, temp basal. Everyone using MDI would do well to get one.
I now use Animas and they too have a Pump bg diary which is just as good as Accu chek..
That's the one i have but I don't like it as it is too small so I want a bigger version of it!

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've stopped writing down all the time and just do it for periods of adjustment, but when I do I just use a printed out spreadsheet, catered for all the information I require......

so if you have access to a printer its definitely worth it........

D

Deleted member 83869

I've stopped writing down all the time and just do it for periods of adjustment, but when I do I just use a printed out spreadsheet, catered for all the information I require......

so if you have access to a printer its definitely worth it........
Yeah I was thinking of just making my own one!

Reactions: 2 people

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Can you not upload your results to an online logbook? I know with animas you can use diasend and it just takes all the info from the pump.

iHs

ManageBGL app is good for pump use as well as MDI. You have to register to join first before being able to see what its all about. I used this app when the Combo bg meter plsyed up and Accu chek needed to replace..

PepperTed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I use www.diasend.com, which I believe works with every pump. It transfers all the data from my pump online, including the BG results I enter, and my DSN can also see it. It records everything, plus I can add comments, so if we talk over the phone we can look at my results together. No need to write anything down. :)