Inspiration.....

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feels rite now. Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner ****. An telum u luvum....

Reactions: 18 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Brilliant - spluttered my coffee over the keyboard at that!

C

chris lowe

Ha Ha, I'm now going to finsh the bag of maltesers that hubby has opened and left in the cupboard, together with the last of the skittles, a last packet of cheese & onion, the last cereal bar and the bottle of wite I had to open for the sauce for the chicken & ham pie.

martsnow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feels rite now. Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner ****. An telum u luvum....
Talking of finishing something I started.

It took me five years to tile the bathroom.
My wife said "Why has it taken you five years to tile the bathroom".
I turned to her and said "You cant rush perfection" She was stumped for a reply

Reactions: 6 people

Celeriac

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My husband needs to finish the kitchen, the bathroom, the garden, his study, my study, the landings, the hall, the back end of the sitting room.. the house, basically.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people