What Yogurts Brands do you use

Sunhat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was looking at the Greek yoghurts in Lidl this morning here in Spain, they only had it in kilo pots! Now as much as I love Greek yoghurt, a kilo pot is a bit much even for me!

wizardo

Heard on here that everyone recommends the full fat variety,, but what ones? When I was looking in Sainsburys the other day I noticed that they all had about 10-15 gram of Carbs in them,,, even the Greek style. I would have thought that would have been bad so can anyone recommend any that are the best options to look for.

Cheers
Manor Farm thick and creamy 9.8g carbohydrate per 460g pot. Best yoghurt I have ever tasted by miles. Not easily available as produced in Leicestershire. Believe Waitrose may stock, possibly under their own label.

Anie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
M & S do a large pot of Greek yoghurt for £2, not quite as thick as some, but very nice.

Sugar free Stu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I make my yoghurt in a maker from Lakeland (£20) You then have the choice of milk you use. I often strain it to make it thicker if I use skimmed milk (remove 300ml per 1L of yoghurt). You can also strain it for about 36 hours and end up with a creamy yoghurt cheese, you can flavor them as you wish.