Randburg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Dear Benefits Office Manager:
My name is Mohammed Reza and I live in Birmingham, and I would like to present before you the following story.
Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old daughter.
After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter.
My father eventually married her without my authorization.
As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my father my son-in-law.
My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step-daughter's mother.
This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.
As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife.
Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.
A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle.
My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.
In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law,
and my step-mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?
Sincerely yours,
Mohammed

??:confused:

Reactions: 9 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: thats brilliant!!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Dear Benefits Office Manager:
My name is Mohammed Reza and I live in Birmingham, and I would like to present before you the following story.
Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old daughter.
After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter.
My father eventually married her without my authorization.
As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my father my son-in-law.
My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step-daughter's mother.
This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.
As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife.
Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.
A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle.
My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.
In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law,
and my step-mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?
Sincerely yours,
Mohammed

??:confused:

Markuse

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That sounds almost like something these Nigerian scammers would send you. :D
It would be fitting if it ended with something on the lines "so can you provide me $2000 USD so I can transfer you $1,5m USD"