Just hit like button. I love it!

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Try to focus on the positive to the remarks made, placing the toxic that clouds the message outside of a pyramid, thus concentrating on the narrative at the apex in the reply...
Dwelling on negatives & seeking a resolution through commenting outside of the context of the pyramid, uproots the toxic & only serves cause and effect like an ember falling out the fire touching a hemp rug.. :)

I'm not quite sure I understand what you have written but I can assure you I don't dwell on negative. Even translated into Marsian wouldn't give any positives. The only positive is to posit tee'vely ram the apex of the pyramid up where he wouldn't have any chance of reaching the hemp rug with his legs anymore.

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
How positively negative .:rolleyes:

Signy
"Love my enemies" and "do good to those that harm you" is negative in my book. People have a right to complain and a right to defend themselves.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm not quite sure I understand what you have written but I can assure you I don't dwell on negative. Even translated into Marsian wouldn't give any positives. The only positive is to posit tee'vely ram the apex of the pyramid up where he wouldn't have any chance of reaching the hemp rug with his legs anymore.

An apex insertion would burden, resulting effect of a focus desertion. This would result in removing the ground to build resolution to the conflicting opinion.
Misunderstandings can be understood, but once the decision is decided for the misguided to override transgressive inhibitions and abide with conditions..
There are no limitations to cease ideology just "police" a respect & return an analogy..

Reactions: 5 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
An apex insertion would burden, resulting effect of a focus desertion. This would result in removing the ground to build resolution to the conflicting opinion.
Misunderstandings can be understood, but once the decision is decided for the misguided to override transgressive inhibitions and abide with conditions..
There are no limitations to cease ideology just "police" a respect & return an analogy..

o_O.........................................................:)

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other

But between the apex and the base is the juxtaposition of understanding and misunderstanding.

Reactions: 3 people

anteater2012

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
People who don't listen to others i.e. the 8 members of this forum I have put on ignore as they talk such utter **** all the time. This now includes the member who thinks they are a moderator.
As per pretty much everything else on this forum yet another thread turns into complete and utter garbage. Where have the intelligent and useful threads gone? All we seem to have is troll infested waters these days.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As per pretty much everything else on this forum yet another thread turns into complete and utter garbage. Where have the intelligent and useful threads gone? All we seem to have is troll infested waters these days.

I got a bit lost in here too, but decided to hang about until the waters become a bit clearer @anteater2012 .

Not sure if you are going to read this if I am being ignored, but I think the thread had reached its natural conclusion several posts ago.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.