2014/15 Football Season

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
OMG I have nose hair trauma now. All these horrible visions floating in my brain before bed. I'm never gonna sleep tonight.

Definitely one problem I don't share with you 2

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
I was a happy bunny last night we finally worked out how to win lol.Reading came awfully close to equalising.
Even poor old Leeds lost to Brighton which made my night complete lol.
Fleetwood did well too they notch 3rd win up and are sat at top of division 1.Hmmmm i reckon they are team to watch this time they may pull yet another promotion off.I hope they do.:)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well thanks for that guys, it's good to know I didn't miss much footie by sitting in A&E with a relative until past midnight last night.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Well thanks for that guys, it's good to know I didn't miss much footie by sitting in A&E with a relative until past midnight last night.

hope they re ok

you didnt miss much footie but the nose hair digression was top of the league lol

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I sympathise, fed up sitting in hospital today ! Did you see gooners game?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hospitals SUCK i go off my head in them, i literally have a monk moment every 10 minutes, you know monk the goalie jason strthan in mean machine where hes imagining killing everyone, thats whats going through my head while i sit there, there are doctors nurses germs ewwww and everything takes much longer than it needs to, patience isnt my best trait

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
No you didn't. Didn't realise Everton game on telly sat night. Will have to hurry home after rovers game!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
hospitals SUCK i go off my head in them, i literally have a monk moment every 10 minutes, you know monk the goalie jason strthan in mean machine where hes imagining killing everyone, thats whats going through my head while i sit there, there are doctors nurses germs ewwww and everything takes much longer than it needs to, patience isnt my best trait
Read half a book between them taking oceans of my blood. God knows what I would have done other. Fell asleep and couldn't stop yawning all bloody day!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ok footie fans, here are my predictions for this weekend,
Villa v Newcastle score draw
Palace v hammers away ( I know!!!!)
Soton v WBA. Away
Swansea v burnley. Home
Everton v gooners. Home had to upset someone!

Rovers v Cheltenham. Home can tha Superwhites win back to back? Hope so!

What do you think of balotelli signing for Liverpool?

I believe it's just replacing one idiot for another and won't help them at all in their quest in Europe and domestically, Milan just wanted rid! Reds just wanted a big signing!

Hope which team you support does well this weekend!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
My iPad got wrecked by the dog, I've now had it fixed. It's been really difficult keeping up with this particular thread. Now that I'm back in the land of the living I have realised that @nosher8355 is actually quite a nice guy, contrary to what you lot all say! Of course Palace v West Ham is an away win!!

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dunno but i predict that we are in for a hard time as usual when we play Charlton but you never know they may just come good and beat the buggers lol.UTT

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bah humbug just when i thought we were gunna run off with all 3 points again Charlton have to go and spoil our party by equalising oh well at Leeds got a good 4-1 thumping and newly relegated Fulham got a 5-1 thumping(looks like another manager looking for a job)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Has any team in any division ever lasted the whole season without winning a match?
If not, then this season Blackpool may well claim that record. I will donate a cup. (a chipped one).

Reactions: 8 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We were outplayed today. We are just not strong enough for this division. Blew a two goal lead. They were good. Hope we can bounce back against Morecambe! Ha! They are top! Ha!

Well at least the hammers won!

Reactions: 3 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I'm not going to let Huddersfield or Tranmere walk my dog, clearly neither team can hold on to a lead........

West Ham ran out comfortable winners today (wonder how many times that'll happen this season!) but still weren't first on Match Of The Day, I don't think we'd be first if we were the only team that played

It was a game of two halves for both Chelsea and Arsenal.

It's early days yet but my money's on Leicester and Palace to go down.

Interesting to see how badly Fulham are doing in the Championship, Magath surely is living on borrowed time

Reactions: 7 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good summary except I think burnley and Leicester might survive. Villa are my outside favourites.
The hammers should sign Suarez or balotelli to get first spot on MOTD.
Fulham are in that period of adjustment like Rovers we can't string two results together and have brittle confidence.

Already Leeds are talking about sacking hockaday. There is always someone worse off but Rovers are trying!

Reactions: 6 people