Room 101 (like the TV prog)

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We used a similar water torture for getting the 16 yr old out of bed. Just gave the 7 & 13 yr olds a water pistol each and told them they had our permission to get him out of bed any way they could. He was not happy but we were

Reactions: 4 people

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We used a similar water torture for getting the 16 yr old out of bed. Just gave the 7 & 13 yr olds a water pistol each and told them they had our permission to get him out of bed any way they could. He was not happy but we were
Next day I told all 3 they could do the same to MrB. Now he was REALLY not happy hehe ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Now that IS good.
I would be proud to have thought of that one!

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oo oo oo I just have to tell someone before I burst. Hubby has to do the ice bucket challenge hehehe. He's going to do it dressed in his panda onesie. Best bit is that he can't nominate me cos I can't get my boot wet ;)

Reactions: 5 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Oo oo oo I just have to tell someone before I burst. Hubby has to do the ice bucket challenge hehehe. He's going to do it dressed in his panda onesie. Best bit is that he can't nominate me cos I can't get my boot wet ;)

Lots of piccies pleeeeeease

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
THIS I MUST see !:D In a Panda onesie ??

Someone sent me a video of a girl who did the ice bucket challenge whilst sitting on a horse. She was astonished that the horse promptly bolted and threw her :rolleyes:

Darwin Award contender ?

Signy

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Someone sent me a video of a girl who did the ice bucket challenge whilst sitting on a horse. She was astonished that the horse promptly bolted and threw her :rolleyes:

Darwin Award contender ?

Signy
Oh god I think I just weed a little bit when I read that

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
We all put the lid down in our family but then I use the kids tootbrushes to clean the rim of the bowl to compensate anyway :p
Ooohhhhh ... that was my line! I was going to say how I'd better put Mr T's away after I've finished cleaning the bathroom.:)

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!

Darwin Award contender ?

Signy

Saw that, watch it again, her boobs kind of fall out of her top too.....

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Right. Now I've been released from the holding area (thanks @Lesleywo), had a great massage dump by the way :woot:

I need to nominate seagulls.

Or sh!tehawks as they're affectionately known here.

They poop everywhere and snatch food out of people's hands (which the grockles find hilarious), but worst of all is the noise. They all seem to wake up at about 4:00am and start with their godawful infernal racket. They're protected so they can't be punched or shot or anything.

Please put them in.

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
That reminds me, can parents who give their offspring stupid names go in please? They don't realise the harm they are doing! A perfect example is a friend of mine named Wally, and his surname is Fuchs!
Also some of the hippy names that so called celebrities give their kids!

Rant over!
Oh yes nosher, what's wrong with good old fashioned names? Even at the dog park the other day there was a dog called Wally and one called Reg ... dunno what their surnames were though! Also you need to be careful who you marry ... a lad my son played soccer with had Dutch parents so obviously he had Dutch relatives. He had an Uncle **** and Aunty ***** ... I kid you not!

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Right. Now I've been released from the holding area (thanks @Lesleywo), had a great massage dump by the way :woot:

I need to nominate seagulls.

Or sh!tehawks as they're affectionately known here.

They poop everywhere and snatch food out of people's hands (which the grockles find hilarious), but worst of all is the noise. They all seem to wake up at about 4:00am and start with their godawful infernal racket. They're protected so they can't be punched or shot or anything.

Please put them in.
What? You did a massive dump in the holding area? Shame on you @semiphonic!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Darwin Award contender ?

Signy
Help. I can't figure out how to add the video via my phone. It'll only let me put on photos. Anyone IT savvy enough with an iPhone 5 with some advice?

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Yes, predictive/spell check text can be embarassing. I used to be secretary of the local scout/cubs group and would write up the minutes. I once forgot to check that the computer hadn't automaticaly spell checked . Unfortunately Mr Futcher had been corrected to Mr F****r. Took a long time to live that one down!
Laughed till I cried! :D:hilarious:
My mum once wrote out a "****" estimate (she worked part time in a jewellers after retirement) . The poor man, somewhat red faced, handed her the document back 3 times before she realised what she'd written...:hilarious: