Room 101 (like the TV prog)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Right. Now I've been released from the holding area (thanks @Lesleywo), had a great massage dump by the way :woot:

I need to nominate seagulls.

Or sh!tehawks as they're affectionately known here.

They poop everywhere and snatch food out of people's hands (which the grockles find hilarious), but worst of all is the noise. They all seem to wake up at about 4:00am and start with their godawful infernal racket. They're protected so they can't be punched or shot or anything.

Please put them in.
Add magpies and pigeons. Dirty flying rats.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Isn't that what the waiting area is for, to scare them into behaving themselves,

Yes. Success then! But also to make sure they enter 101 in an orderly fashion, and to make the miscreants suffer

Reactions: 2 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
True as we cant have them crowding in all at one go, the one way chute would get blocked up and we'd have to send @Heathenlass in in her decon suit to unblock it,

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
This whole thing hasn't been thought through, one toilet for the whole of Room 101 is simply not enough!! I voluntarily took myself to the holding area, but there were some MiLs checking people's bags and stuff. AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE TOILET!!

Ok I'll admit it, it was a panic dump not a massage dump.......

Where are we with the seagulls???

True as we cant have them crowding in all at one go, the one way chute would get blocked up and we'd have to send @Heathenlass in in her decon suit to unblock it,

One chute to bind them, one chute to rule them all.........

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
This whole thing hasn't been thought through, one toilet for the whole of Room 101 is simply not enough!! I voluntarily took myself to the holding area, but there were some MiLs checking people's bags and stuff. AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE TOILET!!

Ok I'll admit it, it was a panic dump not a massage dump.......

Where are we with the seagulls???

One chute to bind them, one chute to rule them all.........
Yes but that's the whole point @semiphonic, one toilet for all of them would be most unpleasant, think of the side effects, it's all part of the punishment!

Yes of course the seagulls can go in, along with the cockatoos we have over here that screech and carry on early in the morning, **** all over the place, peck holes in the solar heating etc etc ... it's just the subject of toilets is far more entertaining!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
[QUOTE="Lesleywo, post: 622586, member: 112692". it's just the subject of toilets is far more entertaining![/QUOTE]

It was the 'massage dumps' that kept me entertained.

Reactions: 4 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
[QUOTE="Lesleywo, post: 622586, member: 112692". it's just the subject of toilets is far more entertaining!

It was the 'massage dumps' that kept me entertained.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of "Toileting" a litter of puppies, take a small piece of damp cotton wool and gently rub the bum and hopefully a "massage dump" will appear.

Reactions: 5 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
it's just the subject of toilets is far more entertaining! [/ QUOTE]

Each to his/her own I say. mind I think I could find many other thing even more entertaining. its whatever turns you on

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It was the 'massage dumps' that kept me entertained.

Reminds me of "Toileting" a litter of puppies, take a small piece of damp cotton wool and gently rub the bum and hopefully a "massage dump" will appear.[/QUOTE]

Ok, ok , enough entertainment!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Spoilsports straight to 101, or to holding area to see if I can repent?

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Holding area full so you will have to stay here, much better as a punishment.

julifriend

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
After a stressful journey home from work this evening (just over two hours) can I chuck in car drivers whose driving experience normally extends to the school run in a small hatchback who then think that qualifies them to drive an MPV towing a caravan down a busy commuter dual-carriageway on a Friday night? Especially those who overturn their caravans on the A34 in Berkshire!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
After a stressful journey home from work this evening (just over two hours) can I chuck in car drivers whose driving experience normally extends to the school run in a small hatchback who then think that qualifies them to drive an MPV towing a caravan down a busy commuter dual-carriageway on a Friday night? Especially those who overturn their caravans on the A34 in Berkshire!
Oh dear. I think they should join some of the early entrants. The cyclists, van man and anyone getting in the way of @Andrew Colvin if my memory serves me well.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think so.

Every caravan on the planet can go in, as far as I am concerned.

The only condition I would allow them to stay out would be if every driver who tows a caravan, signs (in triplicate, in blood) a contract binding unto death, to say that the only time they will ever take their caravan onto the roads will be between 2 and 4am. When I am asleep.