Plans for weekend?

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Hope your son has an interesting time ....I would love to see those battle fields I have a photo of a relative there...(the name and names of family and the grave ) I want to go,to London to put a poppy at the Tower of London ....I placed a virtual one in memory ....
Your curry night sounds great ...what a good idea ....Saturday night curry night .....ummmmm....and it's X factor And dr who ....autumn tv is coming ...
His great grandfather came home from the Somme. His granny has been telling him all about it. Now he is getting to go there with the school. He is very interested in history and this gives it a personal interest. His school has bronze plaques at the entrance of all the former pupils that fell in the world wars. It breaks my heart.

K

Kat100

His great grandfather came home from the Somme. His granny has been telling him all about it. Now he is getting to go there with the school. He is very interested in history and this gives it a personal interest. His school has bronze plaques at the entrance of all the former pupils that fell in the world wars. It breaks my heart.
I know what you mean it does break your heart , I was very affected when I did some family history research , and when you get the information and photographs of real people it is very emotional ....and of course so many were so young .... :(
My great uncle is there burried on the Somme ...I hope to visit one day ....
I used the royal British legion to place my poppy ....x

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Glad you are feeling better Robinredbreast,I have been thinking about you.
Not many plans for tomorrow,just a walk i think,Church on Sunday,then my Son is coming from London and he likes to do the cooking and my diet may go to pot
Enjoy bring spoilt by your son ...Kat x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Glad you are feeling better Robinredbreast,I have been thinking about you.
Not many plans for tomorrow,just a walk i think,Church on Sunday,then my Son is coming from London and he likes to do the cooking and my diet may go to pot

Thank you, that sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend, I hope you enjoy your sons cooking, and as for the diet going to pot, well, just do a little extra dog walking after the meal.:oops: Take care x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hope you are feeling so much better RRB ....have a nice weekend ....Kat x

Thank you kat, another day with no work:( the road was closed yesterday morning because of a motor vehicle incident, found out this morning it was a fatality person collapsed and died :( and this morning went again to the same bus stop and the bus didn't turn up, so rang the bus company and there was an accident between two villages, so client cancelled, So went into town with my teenager, and now me and my purse are having a well earned rest.lol
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :) x

K

Kat100

Thank you kat, another day with no work:( the road was closed yesterday morning because of a motor vehicle incident, found out this morning it was a fatality person collapsed and died :( and this morning went again to the same bus stop and the bus didn't turn up, so rang the bus company and there was an accident between two villages, so client cancelled, So went into town with my teenager, and now me and my purse are having a well earned rest.lol
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :) x
:( oh dear really sorry about your weekend so far ....a fatality that is sad ...
Hope works get back to normal for you soon ...

Your teenager is growing up ! Glad you had a bit of a spend , you can't take it with you , that's what I say as the years go by ....oh dear a morbid thought ....but a positive one if you like shopping :) even better have you won the lottery to fill your purse ...lol

Hope tomorrow Sunday you do get a good rest ....I will go,for a walk ....
I had a bit of a strange day ....but that is for another story .....
I did manage to clean the house though ....ironing well it is still waiting ....
Sunday nearly here I love Sunday morning , I love going back to bed after breakfast on Sundays ....me and my radio ....love that Sunday morning feeling ....

How is your bird feeding going ...lots of robins around at the moment ...and long tails **** ...all after digestive biscuits ....lovely to watch ....

Take care ....best wishes ....Kat x

hornplayer

Gotta finish sorting out my study, - piles of papers everywhere! Put petrol in the car, bit if shopping, lots of practicing, two months of travelling expenses to log and a bunch of other paperwork that I need to give my boss on Monday morning. Washing, ironing, sorting out beans, apples and tomatoes from the garden. Clearing out the boot of the car, so I can refill it with paperwork that'll turn into junk in about a month. Then it's full steam ahead, firing on all cylinders, next stop, Christmas.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Charles Robin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Today started with giving a piano lesson, followed by a couple of hours of practice. Tomorrow accompanying a church service (I'm not religious but I'll happily get paid to go to church), followed by some more practice. Wife's away visiting her family, so I may devote myself to some video gaming for a bit too :)

Reactions: 3 people

Rick.D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Well this morning I'm going to do 45mins on my cross trainer then cook my lovely wife breakfast in bed and then relax and play on my PC for a while then off to the mother in laws for chicken broth and dumplings so all in all an enjoyable day set up

Reactions: 5 people

Rick.D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Oh and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend my fellow diabuddies lol was meant for the end of my previous message >.<

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Did a good bit of housework as I just felt in the mood. Am feeling pleased with myself now. Weather windy and cold even though it's sunny so I don't feel like going out today.

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

Gotta finish sorting out my study, - piles of papers everywhere! Put petrol in the car, bit if shopping, lots of practicing, two months of travelling expenses to log and a bunch of other paperwork that I need to give my boss on Monday morning. Washing, ironing, sorting out beans, apples and tomatoes from the garden. Clearing out the boot of the car, so I can refill it with paperwork that'll turn into junk in about a month. Then it's full steam ahead, firing on all cylinders, next stop, Christmas.

Christmas ..now I am
exhausted lol x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Did a good bit of housework as I just felt in the mood. Am feeling pleased with myself now. Weather windy and cold even though it's sunny so I don't feel like going out today.

Shame about the weather daisy, we had beautiful sunshine hear and I had to take my cardi off because it was so warm but,probably hail, wind and a bit of snow thrown in tomorrow o_O

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Uh - oh........ you said the C word.......... in August:eek: lol

hornplayer

Lol! :D yes, I'm afraid I did. Got 16 schools to prepare music for, that's at least 19 different ensembles. All different instrumentations and ability levels. Some of them are not exactly quick on the uptake and will be starting "Christmas" in October, just to get them up to performance standard by end of term. Different strengths/instruments means I have to do all my own arrangements. I'm afraid Christmas started a little while ago for me, and probably for quite a few of my colleagues!! :)

- I did warn them last year though, - Frosty has melted, Rudolph is burgers.