Room 101 (like the TV prog)

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Reminds me of "Toileting" a litter of puppies, take a small piece of damp cotton wool and gently rub the bum and hopefully a "massage dump" will appear.

Ok, ok , enough entertainment![/QUOTE]
Can't they go on their own or do you have to teach them ?

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey, @Pipp , how'd today go? Any more smoothies? Any smoothie after effects?

*waggles eyebrows in an irritatingly suggestive, yet not at all sexually suggestive way *

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey, @Pipp , how'd today go? Any more smoothies? Any smoothie after effects?

*waggles eyebrows in an irritatingly suggestive, yet not at all sexually suggestive way *

Not today.
Going AWOL so may report more soon.

Reactions: 5 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok, ok , enough entertainment!
Can't they go on their own or do you have to teach them ?[/QUOTE]

Normally the mum sorts the pups out, she had to have a caesarean and didn't come round from the anaesthetic, so we had to hand rear her 6 pups.and the only way to make them go is to do the cotton wool trick.

C

chris lowe

How about shampoo, other than normal greasy and dry? Used to be able to go into Boots and the choice was just that and a bottle of Vosene if you had a bit of dandruff. Now it's shampoo to help keep your colour, for brunette, for blonde, for gloss, anti frizz, hi shine, curly hair, straight hair, There are about 6 rows just of shampoo.

C

chris lowe

Same with toothpaste. What was wrong with a tube of minty colgate? Now it's enamel protect, whitener, sensitive and on and on

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Same with toothpaste. What was wrong with a tube of minty colgate? Now it's enamel protect, whitener, sensitive and on and on
And if you're anything like me you can never remember which one you bought last time so have a different tasting one every few weeks!

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Can't they go on their own or do you have to teach them ?

Normally the mum sorts the pups out, she had to have a caesarean and didn't come round from the anaesthetic, so we had to hand rear her 6 pups.and the only way to make them go is to do the cotton wool trick.[/QUOTE]
Well you learn something new every day :)

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
How about shampoo, other than normal greasy and dry? Used to be able to go into Boots and the choice was just that and a bottle of Vosene if you had a bit of dandruff. Now it's shampoo to help keep your colour, for brunette, for blonde, for gloss, anti frizz, hi shine, curly hair, straight hair, There are about 6 rows just of shampoo.
Oh Gawd yes ... we are so spoiled for choice with such an array of products ... how about Tuna? Use to be 2 types, tuna in brine or tuna in oil .. now it's tuna with onion, tuna with chilli, tuna with lemon pepper, tuna with satay, tuna with tuna ... it takes so long just to find a can of tuna in brine.

When I was a kid in UK the only icecream from the corner shop was a Mivvi, an Orangemaid or a little tub of icecream with a spoon ... and you tell kids today and they dawn't bluddy believe ya!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
re toothpaste: And if you're anything like me you can never remember which one you bought last time so have a different tasting one every few weeks!

But aren't most of them vile? Soooo sickly!

Why do they put so much sugar or sweetener in?

Hey, let's encourage ppl to develop a sweet tooth so they need to buy more and more toothpaste!

:banghead:

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
So, if I'm reading this right a massage dump is a thing
I've added cotton wool to my shopping list
I can neither afford or want a litter of puppies
I'm going to wait until the wife is asleep and give this a go. Nothing can go wrong. Obvs.

Reactions: 4 people