Heya i am Leslump

larrow

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
being overweight
not carefull enough put on what I took off already!! How can I lose it and eat properly I feel so fed up both ways!!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
It's really easy to take the HF part of the LCHF diet too literally (I did). 15 sausages is high fat but it's also high calorie, you'll feel full up eating them but if you do so regularly you're going to pile the pounds on (not suggesting that's what you're eating by the way).
Spend the next few weeks eating to your meter and getting your BG under control (this is REALLY important), then concentrate on weight loss (if you need it), it does get easier as you get a better understanding of what you need to do.......... :)

C

chris lowe

Iwas told today its 7.2 someone suggested l c h f cut sugar Swedish diet anybody got news re this diet? slimmers world not working very well for me!
Hi, my friend does slimming world and it works for her but the only thing I would say is that the weight loss is really s.....l.....o......w. It's a real pain finding somewhere she can eat when we're out as she goes for low fat low carb and a lot of places tend to do steak and chips/potato/wedges. Best bet is to try and find a carvery which does lots of veg.

larrow

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
being overweight
Thanks I think your are spot on it is about understanding my bg what is that by the way? The nurse informs me that I can pop in anytime and ask about diet,but I know she will advise the n I c e guidelines but this is still plenty of carbs so no weight loss.I am now doing 30 mins fast walking on the tredmill no change just getting more tired!

larrow

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
being overweight
lost my way completely now at my heaviest...what should I do?