10-12 type ones?

Jessicahib

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm 11 and I have just been diagnosed around 2 weeks ago. If u reply we can learn things about diabetes from one another.

Lovelylivpet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi,
Well I carried sound a lot if spare stuff in my bag (including my bg kit). However as I went to more and more lessons I got loads of books , so I gave in some stuff to first aid.

I always to my bg tests at break time and at lunch. You get asked a lot of questions : eg " is that a phone ".

Luckily , I have never been bullied for having T1. Sometimes I get some stupid remarks but you just have to brush them off!

Hope this helps ! Feel free to ask me more questions.

Elizabeth8001

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I am 16 I had it for 16 yrs now, once you get the hang of it. It does become easier

Elizabeth8001

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
No, everyone was really nice and I saw the school nurse on a regular basis, if they have been mean go to ur head of yr they will sort it...

Jessicahib

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok, I'm not used to this because I have only been diabetic for 3 weeks.

Jessicahib

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Cool I was diagnosed 5 weeks ago. Still pretty new to it though. I just moved to secondary so it has been tough.

Jessicahib

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do you remember your first diabetic days? Do you have a pet that weirdly took more in you a couple days before being diagnosed?
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1411329045.161788.jpg

haylz2002

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I remember when I first got it and I was terrified I can remember it like it was yesterday lol andI have no pets

Jessicahib

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh, we'll I don't remember much, only because I was dehydrated (and asleep when my mum and dad was told! Laugh out loud!)

J's mum

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
@Jessicahib im doing good you? its very hard to not eat sweets as often as i used to,but im getting used to it how did you cope going into secondry?

CJJM16

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi my name is Chloé I am 11 years old and I have had type 1 diabetes for a year now and I am in 1st year x