Animas Screen Protectors

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
U pay for them ? Do they not provide them free ?

Reactions: 2 people
H

Hooked

U pay for them ? Do they not provide them free ?
When I rang them up they said that as it wasn't a medical necessity I would have to pay for them. I would have thought anything to do with the pump would have been free tbh. My consumables are normally ordered through, and collected at, the hospital. So I might ring the DSN tomorrow to see if what she say.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Accuchek charge for loads of things too. We don't have screen protectors, but unless you can get freebies from your dsn's then you can end up paying for leg wearers, arm wearers, cases etc.

H

Hooked

Accuchek charge for loads of things too. We don't have screen protectors, but unless you can get freebies from your dsn's then you can end up paying for leg wearers, arm wearers, cases etc.
When I first read that, I read it as "leg warmers". :facepalm:
Will def see if the DSN can help out. If not, it will have to wait till the next pay day.

iHs

ZAGG mobile phone screen protectors should be ok as they stick to curved screens. Get a largish one and then using a sharp stanley knife, cut it to fit.

Reactions: 4 people

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
Do they not require them so that they can guarantee waterproofing ?

H

Hooked

No they dont.

@Hooked I had the same issue i was hoping to bump into a rep and get some from them. I'm continuing with a dyed red screen until then.
No chance of me bumping into a rep since all our consumables is ordered through the hospital by the DSN and we collect them from there. Which reminds me, I must give her a call!

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
No chance of me bumping into a rep since all our consumables is ordered through the hospital by the DSN and we collect them from there. Which reminds me, I must give her a call!

bet thats a pain in the ****! if i get hold of some ill see if i can share

Reactions: 3 people