Sporty Forty.e t

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@zand quite happy to cover for you til Friday . Hope everything is ok as you seemed so much better x

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@zand quite happy to cover for you til Friday . Hope everything is ok as you seemed so much better x
I start having counselling on Wednesday Connie and there's a few other things going on too. Plus I am taking my Aunt to her GP on Thursday so I'm so on edge, you just wouldn't believe it. I can't push myself too much because I feel I'll crumble.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just do what you can try not to stress I know it's easier said than done ! Hope the counseling goes well and helps , will be thinking of you x

Reactions: 2 people

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Please please take me away from this referendum debate I have had enough .

Walkes up the hill behind my home then ran back down . Didn't run all the way but hey ho.

Attachments

• 1410805899571.jpg
    1410805899571.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 1410805913674.jpg
    1410805913674.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 197

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
only managed 20 minutes walking round town today. Should have peddled after dinner but Mr E remembered that none of his clothes were ironed for funeral we have in morning.

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
...met a friend in my lunch hour instead of usual walking as decided not to push my luck with my back [have finally learnt it makes it worse not better!] and it is loads better, no sciatica...

...so no exercise again today but tomorrow am going to Hastings, not been there for years so will be doing plenty of walking but will make sure its more of the strolling type...

Connie, I'm like you but with me its boots :p

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Dodging the showers today, about 40 minutes walking around Durham, and 20 in Barnard Castle. Apart from the historic core, we were disappointed with Durham, the planners have really messed up the Wear frontage big time when it could have been so much better. What saved the day was the Crook House and Garden, well worth a visit.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
...met a friend in my lunch hour instead of usual walking as decided not to push my luck with my back [have finally learnt it makes it worse not better!] and it is loads better, no sciatica...

...so no exercise again today but tomorrow am going to Hastings, not been there for years so will be doing plenty of walking but will make sure its more of the strolling type...

Connie, I'm like you but with me its boots :p
Oh I'm quite partial to a pair of boots too ! Not been to Hastings for about 30 years I bet it's changed . Have a nice day x

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Sanguine you should have gone to Gibside Chapel

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Tonight I have to iron so that will be my activity.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
15 minutes cycling and 15 mins hoovering stairs and bathroom and going to try and do a bit more peddling once tea settles down. It has been nice here today so lots of washing so ironing will be on my radar on Thursday.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Sanguine you should have gone to Gibside Chapel

Oh well, maybe next time!

Today walked around Alnwick Castle and Garden, and the town itself, and then down the coast to Alnmouth and Warkworth. The latter looks like a good future cottage option - pubs, restaurants, castle, coastal walks etc.

P1030517.JPG
P1030518.JPG
P1030561.JPG
P1030575.JPG

Reactions: 5 people

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Are you thinking of buying a cottage?
Warkworth is lovely but expensive. Next time you are there you MUST go into the shop thar sells scarfs etc. The things they sell are lovely but the thing that makes it is the customer service , it is fantastic.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Ironed for an hour so far. Just had my tea and Im about to do more....

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Did another 12 minutes on bike till cat stopped play. He never used to bother with me preferring Mr E but now he suddenly wants to be my new best friend .

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)