2014/15 Football Season

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Have not seen any posts from @semiphonic hope he is ok! Being a hammers fan I thought he would have something to say!

I think he's taking some timeout.

I have been taking some time out but now I'm back :)

What a game it was last night, we actually played the west ham way!!!! Enner Valencia is an amazing signing for us, goal of the season so far.....

Thought of you tonight @zand, all of your teams playing......

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
**** it all we drew 0-0 with Wigan thats not bloody good enough we need to start collecting some wins now.Poor old Blackpool lost again and remain 1 place above bottom but Fulham play tonight so that could change.Leeds the twats won.Nice win for Delia's Norwich puts em at the top.Can Forest claim that back tonight.

Oh dear we got Leeds on Saturday maybe we will scalp em like we have done so many times before at Elland road.

Fleetwood v Barnsley tonight that should be a ding dong battle.Come on Fleetwood

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi guys

Good to see a football thread here.

Thought I would introduced myself. I am a Manchester City fun from Cyprus and before anyone accuses me of being a Johnny come lately glory hunter let me point out that I have supported them through thick and mostly thin for the last forty odd years. Not even sure why I chose to support them, way back then in my tender formative years( perhaps to be different from the other kids who all chose one of Liverpool, Arsenal or United) but choose them I did and have been suffering for it ever since. I suppose it makes the recent successes all the sweeter to enjoy.

I am hoping to finally make it to Manchester this November as I promised my son that I will take him to see the Manchester Derby at the Etihad, so here is hoping that I can get my hands on a couple of tickets.

It seems a strange year so far, as, being immediately after a World Cup, all teams seem to be suffering from a bit of a hang over period and have started slowly.

All teams other than Chelsea I should say. They are looking scary good.

Here's hoping QPR can do well today. It would be so funny if Manu fail to win again after splashing out on all those stars.

All for now.

Pavlos

Pavlos you're back! Good to see you posting again although I'm not sure I'm happy you're a a city fan :)

Saw on another thread that you're unhappy with the way things are with your control right now, I'm also struggling at the moment, if you need a 'diet buddy' I'd be happy to help (or at least try and help!)

Reactions: 3 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
ive supported football my whole life, been to a million games yet dont have a clue about football, for me it was a good excuse to have a beer and jump up and down singing until my voice went, running on the pitch and generally making a nuisance of ourselves on the way to and from the games,singing on the tubes and trains, the gesturing to and generlly antagonising the opposing supporters,....zonal marking? 4-3-4-2-1-3-4-2? what is that all about lol

THAT'S why Chelsea are top of the league, they're playing with 24 players on the pitch!!!

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I have been taking some time out but now I'm back :)

What a game it was last night, we actually played the west ham way!!!! Enner Valencia is an amazing signing for us, goal of the season so far.....

Thought of you tonight @zand, all of your teams playing......

Welcome back Semiphonic :) are you back for good now.

Hate to say this but i reckon youll get beaten on Saturday with Liverpool or so i hope.Sorry but id like Liverpool to get somewhere this time lol.How long is it since Liverpool won the league title i wonder ?

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Welcome back Semiphonic :) are you back for good now.

Hate to say this but i reckon youll get beaten on Saturday with Liverpool or so i hope.Sorry but id like Liverpool to get somewhere this time lol.How long is it since Liverpool won the league title i wonder ?

Yes I'm back for good :)

I think we'll get a draw on Saturday, seeing the way we played on Monday I don't think Liverpool hold any fear for us. The biggest problem is BFS....... "Playing attractive football is ok, but you still need that defensive unit"...... Really? I'd rather lose 5-4 Sam to be honest......

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

I think we'll get a draw on Saturday, seeing the way we played on Monday I don't think Liverpool hold any fear for us. The biggest problem is BFS....... "Playing attractive football is ok, but you still need that defensive unit"...... Really? I'd rather lose 5-4 Sam to be honest......

Youre up and about early my dear man how goes it ?

You may be right as Liverpool havent exactly made a good start.Having said that neither did Man utd and look at em now they have picked up a bit.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Please, United have won one game, same as the mighty hammers!!
Couldn't sleep so I thought I'd stick my head round the door, going to try now though!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Please, United have won one game, same as the mighty hammers!!
Couldn't sleep so I thought I'd stick my head round the door, going to try now though!

Good luck sleeping i mean :)

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Semiphonic

Thank you for the welcome and the offer for help. All assistance greatly appreciated!

Pavlos

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

I think we'll get a draw on Saturday, seeing the way we played on Monday I don't think Liverpool hold any fear for us. The biggest problem is BFS....... "Playing attractive football is ok, but you still need that defensive unit"...... Really? I'd rather lose 5-4 Sam to be honest......[/QUOTE

It's good to have you back,want irons to hammer reds this weekend, do my usual wrong predictions tomorrow night, extremely busy, hope you sort yourself soonest mate!

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wasn't there a report on SSN about oyston meeting and everything rosy in the garden?

Yes, Oyston and Riga met for an hour after the Saturday match. The first time they have spoken since the transfer window closed. Oyston said he is now backing Riga, but failed to mention he had only that day been in discussions with the Huddersfield manager. Oyston had no choice but to say that after witnessing the overwhelming support for Riga after the match from fans and media. Riga replied after last night's match that actions speak louder than words. It's still a shambles.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yes, Oyston and Riga met for an hour after the Saturday match. The first time they have spoken since the transfer window closed. Oyston said he is now backing Riga, but failed to mention he had only that day been in discussions with the Huddersfield manager. Oyston had no choice but to say that after witnessing the overwhelming support for Riga after the match from fans and media. Riga replied after last night's match that actions speak louder than words. It's still a shambles.

Do you mean he had been in talks with Chris Powell ? if so he can get lost hes only just got here

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No, keep your hair on, it was your former manager Mark Robins, the one I think you sacked for being useless.

Ah right well i dunno if hes still available or not yes we did sack him and rightfully so as we had a bad finish to the season last time and the 4-0 walloping first match of this season sealed his fate.He might be better for you though than that useless Riga.I think your trouble is that Oysten fellow hes the useless one.Be interesting to see what the result will be when we play you 18th October