2014/15 Football Season

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah right well i dunno if hes still available or not yes we did sack him and rightfully so as we had a bad finish to the season last time and the 4-0 walloping first match of this season sealed his fate.He might be better for you though than that useless Riga.I think your trouble is that Oysten fellow hes the useless one.Be interesting to see what the result will be when we play you 18th October

Riga isn't useless. We want him. He can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. He hasn't got the players he wanted because Oyston refused to give them fair contracts so they all said "No thanks". It's the same reason we lost all our players that were out of contract at the end of last season, they refused to sign up again. It will happen again this season because he will only give one year contracts and pays very low wages.

Reactions: 5 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Ah right well at that rate the club could well go in to administration surely ? Youll end up in League 1 if not careful

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
League 1 very possibly. Administration unlikely. The club is cash rich.

Lets hope neither happens

Its no good being cash rich and not spending it on paying players better wages and buying new players in etc.

Reactions: 2 people

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Watching City take on Bayern away (again; Uefa really meed to do something about their seeding system).

Good game so far, although still scoreless.

Come on City!

Reactions: 3 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
omg omg how could i forget??????????? ive missed 6 minutes but thats ok phew, gotta love +1

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Watching City take on Bayern away (again; Uefa really meed to do something about their seeding system).

Good game so far, although still scoreless.

Come on City!
They are for next season. A draw would be good!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Yes ....and that's worked out so well for us hasn't it?! OK I get your point, perhaps we just need Eboue and Bendtner back. Thank God Cygan's retired.

Haha Lord Bendtner?? That guy really overrates himself! Complaining this week about his last year at arsenal, he was lucky to be there so long...

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Didn't watch the city game so can't really comment other than, ouch!!

Watched the Chelsea game and thought that they were unlucky, but if you don't take your chances you leave yourself open, and they've conceded an away goal...

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Always heartbreaking to lose a game on a last minute goal especially a game as important as last nights Bayern vs City game.

Although City played well and had their fair share of chances for an away side. if a team deserved to shade it then it was Bayern. Hart pulled of a series of wonder saves to keep them away until that last minute goal.

Always feared that Boateng would score against us, he is a former City player and seems to score whenever we face him.

With Roma winning easily against CSKA Moscow, City have it all to do if they are to go through the Group.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Haha Lord Bendtner?? That guy really overrates himself! Complaining this week about his last year at arsenal, he was lucky to be there so long...
He was only there so long because no-one else wanted him. I still haven't forgiven him for getting in the way when we were about to score against Liverpool in the Champions League several seasons ago. Best goal mouth clearance ever. Last season at Dortmund he came on towards the end and after a minute we were all wanting Wenger to take him off again. Still happily he's gone now.:)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Forest back on the top after beating Fulham.I bet that was some game to finish 5-3
Good win for Derby too at Blackburn.
A draw for Fleetwood keeps em nicely tucked outside the play offs and auto promo spots too.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
You have to start with a win!

i was watching it on +1 and i saw this comment at half time, i spent the next 45 thinking what did he mean lol

i don't think the away goal will matter, I'm thinking 4-0 next time.....forever the optimist :)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's points that matters mostly in the group stages anyway, then the head to head results isn't it? Then overall goal difference from all group matches, then goal difference between the 2 sides with equal points? Away goals are just the same as other goals until the knock-out, aren't they? Or has this all changed again?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
i was watching it on +1 and i saw this comment at half time, i spent the next 45 thinking what did he mean lol

i don't think the away goal will matter, I'm thinking 4-0 next time.....forever the optimist :)
What I mean that Chelsea wanted a good start to the league stages especially at home. You should still go through.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Two more managers bit the dust today.
Ole gunner soldjar and Micky Adams at Port Vale.
Everton and spurs in Europa action. Two wins methinks!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Fulham manager has gone as well!
It's gone mad!

Spurs 0-0 ht!