Superwhites to hammer Exeter. Please!

Reactions: 2 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
It's points that matters mostly in the group stages anyway, then the head to head results isn't it? Then overall goal difference from all group matches, then goal difference between the 2 sides with equal points? Away goals are just the same as other goals until the knock-out, aren't they? Or has this all changed again?

Of course you're right, I'm so out of touch with the intricacies of European football, if West Ham ever get into Europe (I can hear your laughter from here!) I'll be claiming we've won the competition if we score an away goal!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
My £2 accumulator will be -

QPR v Stoke - away
Villa v Arsenal - away
Burnley v Sunderland - draw
Newcastle v Hull - away (Pardew's last game?)
Swansea v Southampton - home
Watford v Bournemouth - home
Fulham v Blackburn - away
Millwall v Forest - away
Norwich v Birmingham - home
Wolves v Bolton - home

I also think that the West Ham v Liverpool game will be a draw, but I never have the late kick off game on my acca

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
£2 on my selections returns £6,002.35

£1 on @nosher8355 's selections returns £2,467.12
The strange thing for me is when I don't bet they come, but if I do then there is no chance of it coming in. If it wasn't for bad luck, then I wouldn't have any at all!

You ok mate?

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The strange thing for me is when I don't bet they come, but if I do then there is no chance of it coming in. If it wasn't for bad luck, then I wouldn't have any at all!

You ok mate?

I only put £1 on yours because you're wrong obvs!

Yeah I'm good now thanks mate, how's things with you?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Fine. Busy though! Working ten days through. Finish next wed and I can't wait! How's the knee?

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Fine. Busy though! Working ten days through. Finish next wed and I can't wait! How's the knee?

Ouch! Ten days straight???
The knee's as good as its going to get, good days/bad days o_O I desperately need a knee replacement but it's not going to happen until I'm older. Steroid/cortisone injections every 2/3 months or so, not really going to help long term! Apparently I need to cycle and swim, I'm ok with that but think the dog might struggle a bit!!

Ho hum :)

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ouch! Ten days straight???
The knee's as good as its going to get, good days/bad days o_O I desperately need a knee replacement but it's not going to happen until I'm older. Steroid/cortisone injections every 2/3 months or so, not really going to help long term! Apparently I need to cycle and swim, I'm ok with that but think the dog might struggle a bit!!

Ho hum :)
Yeah! It's just the way it's worked out. I have a good break after, about two weeks. Getting the game tomorrow though!
Once you get the new knee, especially all the training on bike and water. Get running and do a triathlon!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Big Yorkshire derby tomorrow i hope we can demolish the Leeds scum UTT

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Oh dear we loose yet again Leeds 3 huddersfield 0 that is shocking.At this rate Blackpool are gunna creep past us :(

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hard luck Jon. We now have 2 points! Good draw against Brighton especially with only 10 men for last 15 minutes (injury, not red card)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay! 9 points today for me!:D

Dartford 1 FGR 2:D
Leeds 3 Huddersfield 0 (Hi Johnboy412000):D
Villa 0 Arsenal 3 - yay! :D First Arsenal win I've seen this season! And I'll complain about players more often .....Ozil was our family man of the match (narrowly beating Welbeck)

I'm going now because I'm losing my voice from all the singing.:D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
£2 on my selections returns £6,002.35

£1 on @nosher8355 's selections returns £2,467.12
Should have quit while you were ahead mate!
Shocking! Really poor! Manager has to do something really drastic and we need a magician!
I have never seen a team of pros so poor against a very poor Exeter team!'
They could have won more easily because we didn't and couldn't know how to play at this level!
Not since the eighties have I seen a rovers team so bad, truly not happy! Players have no quality and the pattern of play is hopeful rather than purposeful. Too many wrong choices and options within the passing and movement.
If anybody wants a a Welsh international benchwarmer, you can have him with my blessing.
Shocking, dreadful, inept, bad, disgraceful and not fit to wear a once proud white shirt!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Should have quit while you were ahead mate!
Shocking! Really poor! Manager has to do something really drastic and we need a magician!
I have never seen a team of pros so poor against a very poor Exeter team!'
They could have won more easily because we didn't and couldn't know how to play at this level!
Not since the eighties have I seen a rovers team so bad, truly not happy! Players have no quality and the pattern of play is hopeful rather than purposeful. Too many wrong choices and options within the passing and movement.
If anybody wants a a Welsh international benchwarmer, you can have him with my blessing.
Shocking, dreadful, inept, bad, disgraceful and not fit to wear a once proud white shirt!
Didn't enjoy the game much then?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Didn't enjoy the game much then?
We have only 1 game at home this season so far and from what I have witnessed the players we have signed and have under contract probably should be playing non league football, I know we are going through a change of circumstances and our initial budget restraints have probably condemned Rovers to a couple of seasons in League 2. However, what I watched was comparable to Sunday league10th division. Really shockingly poor!
It's going to be a long cold winter!

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear:(. I've liked your post out of sympathy, because I certainly don't like seeing your pain.:(I hope it improves for you.

Reactions: 4 people