Sporty Forty.e t

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Skiving I think. Just the 21 minutes on bike and worked up a proper sweat.in my jumper. I need to get me some sporty gear I think.

Reactions: 2 people

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Sanguine Ive stayed in Warkworth a couple of weekends its good. Remember the gift shop its good.
We used to go to amble on holiday when I was a little girl. Seahouses is ok too.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Ive been shopping . Its an Ayrshire holiday thankfully after a late one watching the referendum.
Sad day and even sadder watching the idiots in Glasgow tonight .At least there is a lot of evidence on Twitter. Crazy thing is it the unionists who are kicking off and they won.

Anyway enough of those idiots ..Today I got a pair of size 10 jeans to fasten . Didn't buy them because I would nt be able to breath or sit down but hey ho they fastened.I never dreamed that I would ever fit into size 10 .
That said the sizes must have changed. When I was 17 I was 9 stone and never got into a size 10. Now Im 49 and 10 '13 and can fit into a size 10 ...mmm id like to say it me but alas no its the size changes lol

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Now back home in Devon for a night before I get the train to Heathrow for flight to Australia tomorrow. Only exercise today was loading the car, eating English breakfast in Betty's in Northallerton, changing gear, and unloading the car. Will try and get a walk in tomorrow morning before leaving.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Walked along the beach for about half a mile and then back again feet just in the sea yesterday and boy did I feel it last night leg ached really badly so I think I overdone it !
Welcome back Zand after your couple of days off x

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
@ sanguine by the time you walk around the airport and go to the loo / do your leg exercises etc to prevent DVT during the flight that will be your 40 minutes :)
Why are you going to Oz? Have I missed something?
@Connie I love walking along the beach but if is sore on the legs.

Walked for an hour and a bit around the streets where I live. Saw a crane catching fish in the river and some ducks.

Attachments

• 1411207745160.jpg
    1411207745160.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 156

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
25 mins peddling -off out now to gig so will be doing bit of walking to and from venue and pub.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Who you going to see cold ethyl x

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Why are you going to Oz? Have I missed something?

Hi Jamrox

Work - new project has a week-long kickoff meeting in Perth (I'm at Heathrow waiting for the flight right now). Not as glamorous as it sounds, but someone has to do it. It will be mostly spent in an office dealing with tedious procedural and contractual matters, but there should be scope for early morning walks along the river, especially as I'm sure to wake up early because of the time difference. This was all confirmed while I was on holiday, I was hoping it would be in another couple of weeks, but that's my life sometimes. But hey, it's springtime over there!

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Travelling for work and being away from home is never glamorous.
My sisters husbands family now live in Perth , if you meet any Sunderland supporters who run a successful fish and chip shop that will be him lol.
Enjoy a bit of sun anyway.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Who you going to see cold ethyl x

First Aid Kit. Couple of Swedish girls- sort of up tempo alt country live though record a bit more folksy country harmonies. Enjoyed it apart from the ******** who talked in front and wanted to start a fight with all of us that told him to shut up.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
HI, sorry I forgot to report in yesterday. Walked 2 miles briskly and a further 20 mins slower walking yesterday. Also did lots of jumping up and down and throwing arms into the air yesterday (well 3 and a half minutes of it anyway) 40 mins moderate pace walk today.:)

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Lovely walk in the country in the sunshine. Its amazing how relaxing it is.
Time to think and chill is just what the Dr ordered.
Mr Jamrox has man flu so I am on my bed now catching up with weeks of soaps annnnd Downton starts tonight.

Attachments

• 1411316342653.jpg
    1411316342653.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 163
  • 1411316358076.jpg
    1411316358076.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 1411316380376.jpg
    1411316380376.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 159

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
26 mins peddling and then some bingo wing weights. Will try and do some more after dinner.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
HI, sorry I forgot to report in yesterday. Walked 2 miles briskly and a further 20 mins slower walking yesterday. Also did lots of jumping up and down and throwing arms into the air yesterday (well 3 and a half minutes of it anyway) 40 mins moderate pace walk today.:)
Enjoyed the footy, then?

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Maybe I had man flu yesterday, even tho I am a girl! Felt rough, so had duvet day. Walked today, though. Nowhere as exciting as zand or picturesque as jamrox. Asda! 25 mins total. Then pottering in garden using patio furniture as assault course. Just finished physio exercises. Forgot timer, but sure I have completed more than 40.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Its not like Mr Jamrox to sleep all day so he must be poorly. Its a holiday weekend here so he won't be off work lol. I was off on Friday, hes a lecturer so Friday & Monday hes off.
I am lying on my bed watching corrie and yet again looking at the ironing ...I am not doing it tonight ...