Apple compatibility

yingtong

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who.kock diabetes
Why don't diabetic instrument makers,and there are many of them,make them compatible with Apple IOS?

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I dont understand what you mean? in what way compatible with Apple?

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
just ask
Why don't diabetic instrument makers,and there are many of them,make them compatible with Apple IOS?
Just ask or pm Giverny, she is the brains regarding these issues.

H

Hooked

I'm not sure I totally understand the question. But the iBGStar blood glucose test machine works with iPhones and iPads.

yingtong

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who.kock diabetes
Sorry about my question ,I was in hurry and didn't read what I had written,so I will start again.Why don't manufacturers of blood/glucose meters and pumps make them with software compatible with Apple IOS,they all appear Windows friendly.Am the only person uses Apple IOS?

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I write software. The programming language that is normally used to write software for Apple devices is completely different to the programming language used to write software for Windows.

There are some programming languages that are compatible for both, but for some reason the companies chose not to use it.