FREESTYLE LIBRE ON SALE!!!!

smidge

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Just received shipping confirmation email and tracking number

Me too - using some courier I've never heard of - but it seems to be dispatched from France, so goodness knows when it will arrive and where it will end up if I'm not in to receive it! Wish they'd just use Royal Mail or Parcel Force!

Smidge

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
Mine to on its way from chilly marzarin lol that boat will be full :) should be out for delivery Wednesday you would think and I finish at 3pm for my days off :)))

Reactions: 2 people

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've had my email and tracking number, no date though

kitty55

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Spiders
Ohhh exciting!!!! You have to let us know how you find it once it's all set up and working:)

jodysd6

I ordered on Thursday night and status says dispatched but no shipping email yet :( I'm so impatient I feel all left out!

logindetails

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Neuropathy :-(
I received the dispatch email at 23.02 last night and the Chronopost tracking number but my Paypal payment is still showing as pending :confused:

Tracking info so far (still in France):
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 11:49 PM - HUB CHILLY MAZARIN CHRONOPOST : Shipment in transit
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 08:07 PM - HUB CHILLY MAZARIN CHRONOPOST : Shipment in transit
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 08:06 PM - HUB CHILLY MAZARIN CHRONOPOST : Sorting done at departure depot
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 05:00 PM - MARNE LA VALLEE CHRONOPOST : Shipment ready to be shipped

Mine says despatched too!!
But no email to say when. Which means I can't plan to work from home. Which means it will go to DPD depot. Which means delay!!! Grr

If DPD take over when it gets to the UK we should get an exact delivery date/time and be able to track the delivery driver in his van (on a map) in real time on the day of delivery.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
With the time delays on dispatching you'll be needing to put in more orders for replacements asap!! Especially as you will all be needing them at the same time!!

Think they should have employed staff from Amazon to work their Supply and Demand for their Warehouse systems!!

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
Hia Akphoto. This is a starter set which, as you say, will last a month. Thereafter you buy the sensors only (not the reader as well) but that will set you back circa. £100 a month.

logindetails

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Seems a bit expensive for 2 weeks treatment or am I missing something?
It's not a treatment - it's a system to record changes in your blood sugars far more frequently than pricking your finger.
If you're talking about the cost of the starter pack (about £140) delivered then the sensors included with the pack will last for 4 weeks. The scanner included with the starter pack is a one off purchase so only the sensors (which last 2 weeks each) will cost on an on-going basis - about £100/month (maybe a bit less on preorder). This is a similar cost to most test strips for those of us that use around 300 strips/month.
I for one need to test this system for myself but won't be able to afford to purchase the sensors every month so will just use the system now and again to keep on top of how my sugars are changing.
What everyone is hoping is that the sensors will be made available on the National Health

logindetails

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
With the time delays on dispatching you'll be needing to put in more orders for replacements asap!! Especially as you will all be needing them at the same time!!
I suspect that once the initial launch is over stock piles of sensors will be made available in each country that the system is sold and you'll get a next day delivery option.

LucySW

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I received the dispatch email at 23.02 last night and the Chronopost tracking number but my Paypal payment is still showing as pending :confused:

Tracking info so far (still in France):
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 11:49 PM - HUB CHILLY MAZARIN CHRONOPOST : Shipment in transit
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 08:07 PM - HUB CHILLY MAZARIN CHRONOPOST : Shipment in transit
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 08:06 PM - HUB CHILLY MAZARIN CHRONOPOST : Sorting done at departure depot
Mon 10/20/2014 @ 05:00 PM - MARNE LA VALLEE CHRONOPOST : Shipment ready to be shipped

If DPD take over when it gets to the UK we should get an exact delivery date/time and be able to track the delivery driver in his van (on a map) in real time on the day of delivery.
Feel the pulses race all over the country!! (And beyond, for some of us ... )

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I suspect that once the initial launch is over stock piles of sensors will be made available in each country that the system is sold and you'll get a next day delivery option.

Well lets hope for that resolution then, as at the moment they haven't anticipated the rest of the launch of the product with much thought... Lets hope they have put some better thought in to their long term supply and demand...

LucySW

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm just hoping that it works. And isn't a total disappointment.

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I just had an email to say they are crediting me the full amount!?

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I phoned them. They said that's a mistake and actually that's supposed to be the VAT email. They said delivery should be tomorrow / Thurs!! :-D

Minnie45

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Just checked the DPD site and it's saying it's enroute to my nearest depot and delivery will be tomorrow - can't wait:)

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
My email still says in transit can't see an expected delivery date :(