Little Johnny, HOW MANY CATS

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully... If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many would you have?

Johnny: Six, Sir,

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?

Johnny: Seven!!!SIR!

A very angry Teacher: Where in the hell do you get seven from?!?!?

WAIT FOR IT
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

A very angry Johnny: Because,.... I've already got a f%#@ing cat!!!
:cat::(

Reactions: 6 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm afraid I knew the punch line to this already because I had similar conversations with my teachers when I was a little girl.:rolleyes: (Obviously I didn't use any expletives):angelic:

C

chris lowe

I'm afraid I knew the punch line to this already because I had similar conversations with my teachers when I was a little girl.:rolleyes: (Obviously I didn't use any expletives):angelic:
Reminds me of a story about my older brother. The teacher asked the class if they could give an example of a proverb. My brother (who lisped at the time) Foxthes alwayth thmell their own holeth firtht. So if anyone notices a nasty whiff and comments on it you know who did it!