2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Tried but have started a thread to ask giverny to see why we can't pm!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I'm not hiding mate, have had PMs from other forum users

kingshussar

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Despise reality TV, cheap rubbish, X factor= pins in eyes!! Grey skies-cold-rain.
Victor is alive and well inside my head.
Must be from Manchester then! Lol!
I would like to put this fallacy to bed, Manchester University study: Local fans 60-40 in favor of Gods own team and they don't play in blue:bored:

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I would like to put this fallacy to bed, Manchester University study: Local fans 60-40 in favor of Gods own team and they don't play in blue:bored:
No chance God would ever follow Devils especially not Red ones!

Reactions: 2 people

kingshussar

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Despise reality TV, cheap rubbish, X factor= pins in eyes!! Grey skies-cold-rain.

kingshussar

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Been a day of comings and goings at PP. 1st team coach has gone replaced by Chris Shuker. Another coach has just playing responsibilities now. The chief exec has left! One new striker on loan and possibly one or two more!
Did say the new owners are a breath of fresh air and wouldn't let things slip.
Ho hum!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Also another manager bit the dust. Not suprisingly Lee Clark sacked at Birmingham.

Next one to go is Oxfords manager!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We were a lot better tonight! Still can't score though! A point for a start. We can build for the future!
We played in a hurricane and everyone got soaked after a downpour that came in vertical. Us supporters have to put up with rough conditions and it was really cold! Still freezing now!

Reactions: 6 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Pool also did better tonight. We lost 1-0 (penalty) against Derby. Considering they haven't lost in 12 games and are top of the league, and we are bottom of the league, I call that a result!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
We were doing well at first then had to give a goal away and throw 2 points away.Still i suppose its better than loosing.5 unbeaten next for scalping Ipswich.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Some good scores in the UEFA 2 teams managed 7 goals and Chelsea got 6 not going too well for Man City in that one.

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Some good scores in the UEFA 2 teams managed 7 goals and Chelsea got 6 not going too well for Man City in that one.
Although City have their selves to blame for allowing CSKA Moscow back into the game, the truth is they were the victims of a couple of the poorest refereeing decisions I have ever seen.
At least with Roma going down to Bayern, their is only two points between them in second place and City in third. So qualification still very much open.
Sick and tired of seeing Chelsea draw the easiest possible qualifying group, year after year.
Pavlos

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Can't see the same happening tonight, although I fancy Liverpool to lose heavily. The Real Madrid team looks spectacular

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Although City have their selves to blame for allowing CSKA Moscow back into the game, the truth is they were the victims of a couple of the poorest refereeing decisions I have ever seen.
At least with Roma going down to Bayern, their is only two points between them in second place and City in third. So qualification still very much open.
Sick and tired of seeing Chelsea draw the easiest possible qualifying group, year after year.
Pavlos

Big game on Saturday Pavlos, I fancy West Ham to nick it by a single goal ;)

Reactions: 6 people