Tv programmes

K

Kat100

Has football taken over your life .....????
Will the tv ever be the same again ......:/

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
:rolleyes:
Under the Dome. Another Stephen King

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
TV isnt that the thing in the corner that causes people to get fat and diabetic? I am amazed the Daily Fail hasn't started a campaign to have it banned:facepalm:

Reactions: 2 people

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Shush please I'm watching T V
watching-tv-and-eating-bonbons-all-day.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I am watching Tigers in the house on BBC 2, mum Caitlan has just given birth to two cubs, both male, 1.2 kilograms each, and suckling from mum, unbelievably cute, adorable :happy::joyful:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
I watched Tigers too. I'm always a bit afraid to watch animal programmes like that though as there is usually something sad in them which makes me cry :( This episode was beautiful though.

C

chris lowe

I always remember going to work one morning and hearing a blood curdling scream. I ran back in the house , up the stairs to see. My daughter screaming.
"What's the matter?"
"There's a rat n my shoe!"
"A rat?"
"Yes. In my shoe!"
"Is it dead?"
"Don't know!"
Husband "there's a mouse in her shoe" at this point the poor mouse recovers (obviously brought in by cat) and starts running around on the stairs. The chaos which ensued was quite incredible. Husband leaping all over the stairs, diving (worthy of a footballer faking a foul) this way and that until the mouse was caught. Late for school. Head quite straight laced. Told my line manager who told me about his response with tears rolling down her face. Well it's never boring at our house!
Yep, I've put on my shoes and found what was left of a dead mouse and come home from the pub to find cats staring under sofa, then spending next hour chasing the mouse around the lounge. When we moved in to our present house next door had two cats - Captain and Bertie Barrel - one day going out to work I saw the wife walking up road, carrying something in her arms and bawling her eyes out. Got out of car to see what problem was and there was a very dead Bertie Barrel wrapped in a towel. I waited with her until hubbie came home and left them to it. Saw him when I got back from work and asked hoow everything was. They took the cat to the vet to dispose of body (£70) then had a little cry - he's an ex hells angel - and decided they should tell Captain what had happened to his oldl friend. Up the stairs they trudged to tell Captain the bad news. Suddenly they heard "miaow" and there was Bertie Barrel on the landing! Talk about Stephen King's Pet Cemetary! O don't think they ever did find out whose cat they had paid to be cremated.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yep, I've put on my shoes and found what was left of a dead mouse and come home from the pub to find cats staring under sofa, then spending next hour chasing the mouse around the lounge. When we moved in to our present house next door had two cats - Captain and Bertie Barrel - one day going out to work I saw the wife walking up road, carrying something in her arms and bawling her eyes out. Got out of car to see what problem was and there was a very dead Bertie Barrel wrapped in a towel. I waited with her until hubbie came home and left them to it. Saw him when I got back from work and asked hoow everything was. They took the cat to the vet to dispose of body (£70) then had a little cry - he's an ex hells angel - and decided they should tell Captain what had happened to his oldl friend. Up the stairs they trudged to tell Captain the bad news. Suddenly they heard "miaow" and there was Bertie Barrel on the landing! Talk about Stephen King's Pet Cemetary! O don't think they ever did find out whose cat they had paid to be cremated.

Oh Chris, that last sentence did make me smile :) you couldn't make it up :p

RRB :)

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
My heart goes out to the poor people who lost their cat and never knew what had happened!
Glad for the lady next door though! :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
My heart goes out to the poor people who lost their cat and never knew what had happened!
Glad for the lady next door though! :)

At least the poor cat had a decent and loving send off :cat: bless it :angelic:

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
2nd series finished and I thought at last we would see a solution, but there we are all ready for series 3. All I can say is that none of series 2 happened in the book!

I've still got the 2nd half of the series to watch but been quite enjoying it.
Haven't read the book yet but got it sitting on my ereader.
Apparently there is a 3rd series for next year.