Hi everyone I have been a diabetic for twenty something years and I hate this disease!!

cath99

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
rude d/n nurses and being treated like im wierd because im diabetic
aww johnboy ur are with friends here who do understand as were all in the same boat what are you having problems with x

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Johnboy and welcome to the forum. It would be nice if you could tell us a bit about yourself. Let us know if you need help with anything or if you would like some advice.

twink

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Liars ans lazy peoples
Hi johnboy I know how you feel, I was told that I was a type one without doing c- peptide test (I think thats what it's called) and three yeat
rs ago after 23 yrs of being told I wasn't trying hard enough they foung out that I'm actually producing a small amount of my own insulin and thats why my bm was all over the place now im on a pump life is abit better but im left with alot off damage to alot if my body. Thats why ive found this place so we can support eachother in the good days and bad, please dont give up

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi and welcome, I hope you find the forum supportive and helpful. I think quite a few get that 'fed up feeling' from time to time, so we know what you are going through. But try not to let diabetes dominate your life, there is so much out there to enjoy and embrace. We are all in the same boat, so don't feel you are on your own:cool: Take care

Best wishes RRB :)