Update on Tiredness

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

Blood Test results are back and they want me to actually see the nurse...so I guess that means something has come up....*sigh*

Having a ****** day anyway, just want to give up! Maybe it's because I haven't been taking my antidepressants..I don't know...I don't even know why I have actually posted this ha! Heyho!

Over and out!!!!!! :) :(

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
Cheer up It's Friday!!!!!! No point worring over the weekend till you get your appointment as there isn't anything you can do but wait. Go out have fun enjoy your weekend. :D Soon be hometime!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Blood Test results are back and they want me to actually see the nurse...so I guess that means something has come up....*sigh*

Having a ****** day anyway, just want to give up! Maybe it's because I haven't been taking my antidepressants..I don't know...I don't even know why I have actually posted this ha! Heyho!

Over and out!!!!!! :) :(

You can go in and ask for a copy of your results.....

D

Deleted member 83869

Cheer up It's Friday!!!!!! No point worring over the weekend till you get your appointment as there isn't anything you can do but wait. Go out have fun enjoy your weekend. :D Soon be hometime!!!!
Easier said then done....my middle name should be worrier ha!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
How long till appointment?

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
:-(
Have u spoken to anyone about ur debt?? I think Citizens Advice can guide you to make a plan to manage it and get out of it? It's a horrible worry having debt

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Try not to worry too much Nicola and see what the nurse says, but do keep taking your meds as they were prescribed for a reason and they will help you through the low moods that you are experiencing. Best wishes.

D

Deleted member 83869

:-(
Have u spoken to anyone about ur debt?? I think Citizens Advice can guide you to make a plan to manage it and get out of it? It's a horrible worry having debt
I was with a company but they was so expensive but I applied to step change today and contacted citizens advice and awaiting a reply from them!:( x

D

Deleted member 83869

Try not to worry too much Nicola and see what the nurse says, but do keep taking your meds as they were prescribed for a reason and they will help you through the low moods that you are experiencing. Best wishes.
I just felt that they weren't/aren't working! But il try! X

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was with a company but they was so expensive but I applied to step change today and contacted citizens advice and awaiting a reply from them!:( x
That's a great step forward! Facing debt is the most difficult thing, once they help you with an action plan it will feel much more manageable :)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
There is also advice for free and lots of info from internet from moneyadviceservice.org.uk

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Good....citizens advice are best.

Try to take the anti depressants on a regular basis. They can help but need at least 4 weeks constant and continued taking.

Sx

logindetails

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Neuropathy :-(
How about you and me pulling a bank job - I could do with some $$$ to fund my Libre :playful:

Reactions: 4 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
How about you and me pulling a bank job - I could do with some $$$ to fund my Libre :playful:
How many of us can get involved with this bank job?? :) forget the libre though I would continue with the blood stabs...£1200 a year is a cruise every year. Can I be Ronnie Biggs please.. I don't mind bed and board in prison when I'm in my 70's.. I'm already planning that...

MushyPeaBrain

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Nicola are you drinking any alcohol as this stops the anti-depressants working properly? Also as well as the meds you should take a good vitamin D supplement (diabetics and people with depression have low levels of this).