First Time Of Trying .

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh serenede , there's nothing I can or could ever say to make you feel better all I can do is send you big big big hugs .
My thoughts go out to both you and your partner , I know it's really not ideal going for tests but hopefully they may find a way to help you . Good luck going through them . Look after yourself and take care

xx

Serenede

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you, life is tough at the moment and the disbetes had gone out of the window! I had such good control but I just can't be bothered anymore, chocolate and carbs are my new best friend. I will get back to it but my hormones are everywhere at the moment x

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I remember you saying about how well your control is , but to be honest with everything that you have going on , I really don't blame you for having a little break from it all , i think you deserve too and wouldn't beat yourself up over the control either as you know as soon as your back on top the control will come back with that too .
Hope you and your partner are well as can be in this situation .
Take care
xx

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Chloe, just wondering how you're doing? Hope you're having fun trying and keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Jess x