Had my hba1c results

Dashing.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
in 2012 it was 14.2 and this year its 12 yes i know its still high but with no help with nurses and stuff i think im on the right track of getting it down also back with the nurses and everything im so happy!

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well it's a good reduction Dashing but still a long way to go, hope you manage to lower it further over the coming months.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
with no help either this time i've got help they told me to keep with the carb counting but highe my night time injection to 19 =.= such a big jump though :D

Well if the increased dose works then that's all what counts.

Have you done a carb counting course before, if not then it's very worthwhile doing as they discuss things like getting your basal dose right (amongst many other things).

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done - it's going in the right direction. Plenty of help on this forum if you don't get it from your nurses.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello, you are definitely heading in the right direction, long may it continue:)

Good luck and all the best RRB

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done, Dashing. you sound so much more positive than when you first arrived.

Stick around and share your journey with us. There are so many knowledgeable people here who will be able to help you with your diabetes, alongside your medical team.

Onwards, and downwards. :)

D

Deleted member 83869

in 2012 it was 14.2 and this year its 12 yes i know its still high but with no help with nurses and stuff i think im on the right track of getting it down also back with the nurses and everything im so happy!

Well done!! :) You'll get there in the end!! :)

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So, 14.2 to 9? that's pretty impressive, bearing in mind how down you felt about the whole process.

I hope it has spurred you on to continue with the positive progress.

D

Deleted member 83869

Am I the only one who uses the actual numbers like 58 or whatever i don't get the other way lmao