Not open for further replies.

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
The thread has gone quiet it has made such a difference to my life and deserves to be well up the list of recent posts

Reactions: 3 people

madperson

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fish-ugh & rudeness
Kman, you are a very special person; so full of courage as you face your demons. My respect will always be with you & your family. Your posts have hepled me face my future, hang in there the world needs people like you & Wendi xxxx

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Kman, you are a very special person; so full of courage as you face your demons. My respect will always be with you & your family. Your posts have hepled me face my future, hang in there the world needs people like you & Wendi xxxx

Absolutely agree with you ;madperson' Kevin and his wife Wendi are truly remarkable human beings, hats off to both of them, as they have become very special to me,XX and also to the many wonderful members on this forum:)

Best wishes RRB

Last edited by a moderator:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Absolutely agree with you ;madperson' Kevin and his wife Wendi are truly remarkable human beings, hats off to both of them, as they have become very special to me,XX and also to the many wonderful members on this forum:)

Best wishes RRB

Hey come on every one stop it, I already have trouble getting my Extra Large Head through the door,

But seriously guys, It's not ME it's not even my wonderful WENDIE it's the thread, and all of you who keep supporting it, and giving such Love to us both, thats what is changing things so much, and that support is what helps me to cope, and to find the rength to make new posts,

A few of you know that the last few weeks have taken lots out of both of us, and our time together is seemingly running out so fast, We are desperately trying to beat this, but truth is it has knocked us sideways, and I'm unable to fight 24/7

Reality Check, please don't be annoyed at me for this, but my contenence is so poor, that I sat here typing this until the smell told me that I needed Wendies help to clean me, I had Defeacated without knowing in the middle of typing the previous paragraph,

I'm not trying to shock, just to explain the Horror, the Solitude and the indignity of it all, Wendie has just had to clean me up, Delta the Dog tried to help, No Thanks Delta,

I'm so embarrised and I hate what I am becoming, so don't pay me as a Hero, Wendie maybe, but not me, I'm just a Useless Fat Jerk covered in my own ****,

I Deserve what I get, But not Wendie, Don't call me a Hero, That surely is Wendie .... Not I. !!!

Love

Kevin.

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I still stand by what I said, so you will have to take it :) Still special, no matter what you just said. :p

With my very best wishes to you all, and Delta ( love that name)

RRB XXX

Reactions: 5 people

tizzy

Good people come in all forms you are one of them even through everything you still want to make us listen I said when you first started the thread I would try harder so have many others please take comfort in that hold your head up high even in your darkest hours you still wanted to help us my goodness if that's not something to be proud of what is tizzy still trying hard

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Kevin you are a Hero because you display courage in your effort to help and warn others. you also have your own personal heroine "Wendie" not to mention your little friend Delta.
Your embarrassment reveals the truths of what can and does happen.
We have our very own Hero "Kevin the Jerk"
images

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Kevin you are a Hero because you display courage in your effort to help and warn others. you also have your own personal heroine "Wendie" not to mention your little friend Delta.
Your embarrassment reveals the truths of what can and does happen.
We have our very own Hero "Kevin the Jerk"
images

Hehehe. That is brilliat, and thank you that made me laugh out loud and raucously, I still cant see me as anything like a Hero, but that was so funny LOL. !

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
:):D :angelic: Make sure you behave your self today.........Halloween,:eek: don't want you turning into a Werewolf and chasing Wendie around the house o_O

Lots of love RRB XXX

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
:):D :angelic: Make sure you behave your self today.........Halloween,:eek: don't want you turning into a Werewolf and chasing Wendie around the house o_O

Lots of love RRB XXX

CHASING WENDIE. .... Are you mad woman, Chase a Tasmanian Devil. whilst naked and without an Army to protect me. .... Not Blooming likely, No I want to keep my body parts thanks Scary, REALLY SCARY. !!???***¿¿¿^^^!!!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
CHASING WENDIE. .... Are you mad woman, Chase a Tasmanian Devil. whilst naked and without an Army to protect me. .... Not Blooming likely, No I want to keep my body parts thanks Scary, REALLY SCARY. !!???***¿¿¿^^^!!!

:eek:o_O:hilarious::)

RRB XX

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

That left me Shivering in FEAR. all day :nailbiting:

Please Please don't. do that to me again. .... I. am ILL you know. :nurse:o_O:wacky:

Love. ... Despite the Fear ;)

xxxx.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Aaawww shucks..................... I need an ingenious plan, anyone got one :p :angelic:

RRB XX love this forum :joyful:

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
:rolleyes: and your not an :angelic: your the HORNED one ... I know your Secret .... So now you can :stop:

:D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.