REGARDING MEDICATION

RUPAK DUTTA

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I am having Type-II diabetes since last 5 years, now I am on Insulin Novomix 30/70 dose 20 unit at nite and 30 unit in morning. Last few days sugar level fluctuation is very high. Fasting it goes to 295 and PP goes to 225, doctor prescribed to take tab Galvus Met 50/500 after dinner and before lunch Glimisave Max Forte (2). By taking the same some side effects started like excessive tiredness, daytime sleepiness, Gastric, muscles pain. Is this is all are the side effect of the medicine.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
You should discuss your bg readings with your diabetes team, they will advise you on adjusting your insulin doses to get your levels within range, when you do mention the side-effects too.

RUPAK DUTTA

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
You should discuss your bg readings with your diabetes team, they will advise you on adjusting your insulin doses to get your levels within range, when you do mention the side-effects too.
how shall i discuss with diabetes team and what is bg reading i cant get it....

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
how shall i discuss with diabetes team and what is bg reading i cant get it....

You keep a diary of your bg readings, food, and insulin doses and you present them to your diabetes care team so that they can advise further, bg is short for blood glucose.