At last...my weight has gone down

this is too difficult two

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
they are smaller than normal...ha ha

seriously... they are on the reduced counter at the end of the day. hubby goes to tesco once a week to see what he can get...that will probably be the last avocados for a while :( still it adds variety to foods we eat!
Oops Ive done it again.:oops:

Reactions: 2 people

aqualung

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
2 lbs up this week:( it is half term and my body obviously doesn't like the change in routine. I have eaten less this week as I have got up later therefore eaten breakfast later and not needed anything before lunch. But I have also done less excercise as hubby tends to walk the dog and I am not working. Back to normal next week...

A

AnnieC

I am sure you will soon loose it again Aqualung just wish I could gain a couple of pound so easily lol

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
2 lbs up this week:( it is half term and my body obviously doesn't like the change in routine. I have eaten less this week as I have got up later therefore eaten breakfast later and not needed anything before lunch. But I have also done less excercise as hubby tends to walk the dog and I am not working. Back to normal next week...

Tell me about it.
I've decided to weigh on 4 consecutive days a month, and take the lowest reading.
Because I fluctuate quite a bit.
In the last 72 hrs, I have gained 7 pounds. On about 20 carbs a day. ***!
Hormones and forgetting to drink enough yesterday.

A good reminder why I don't weigh regularly!!!

mamamodge

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
At last my clothes are feeling loose ...not weighed myself as on night duty and it will proberly give odd reading so will weigh on Friday morning ,but definately feeling as though weight is shifting downwards.