Happy Halloween

K

Kat100

Im fine RRB thank you,getting about with one stick,according to a blood test I have got some infection,dont know what ,to have another in December,I had hoped to visit family in Abu Dhabi before Christmas.
Sorry @Patricia21 I did not know about you being unwell ...sending you best wishes to get well soon ..Kat

Reactions: 5 people
K

Kat100

I used to love giving out candy to all the kids (and eating it in between answering the door!). However, the very sweet little Westie in my avatar would be highly stressed by all the doorbell-ringing, so we'll be turning the lights down low and hiding out. :)
Lovely little doggie ...

Reactions: 6 people

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@anna29 Have a great time at the Riverdance Show tonight.
Do be careful while traveling tonight as the sky is rather busy tonight and you don't slip off your broomstick.
happyhalloween2.gif

Reactions: 9 people

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I don't think there will be much tricking or treating around here . There are just a few bits of Halloween tack in the shops but tomorrow is Toussaint ( All Saints or in old English All Hallows). You can't miss that. The supermarkets were crowded today though as everyone was stocking up for families visiting over the weekend. The flower shops and market sellers have vast displays of chrysanthemums, all destined to be put on a grave. . (don't buy a French person a bunch of chrysanthemums!). Toussaint is a Bank holiday, a family time, our village will have lots children, grandchildren and great grandchildren visiting. The festival, brings together the generations and is not sad, not a day of mourning. There is no sense of evil or fear connected with the cemeteries. It's a time of remembrance, a time to honour one's dead ancestors but also to celebrate the family.
Toussaint.JPG

Reactions: 8 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Thanks Kat,Im fine ,had a hip replacement 3 weeks ago,all going well.
Lovely cat,I have a ginger one who wants to sit on my new hip as though he knows.

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Have a great time @anna29 ...just love romance
@anna29 Have a great time at the Riverdance Show tonight.
Do be careful while traveling tonight as the sky is rather busy tonight and you don't slip off your broomstick.
happyhalloween2.gif

Watch out, you are very brave indeed, just waits till she flies back, I mean gets back :oops: :angelic: RRB

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

Thanks Kat,Im fine ,had a hip replacement 3 weeks ago,all going well.
Lovely cat,I have a ginger one who wants to sit on my new hip as though he knows.
Hope your new hip is soon in super sonic action x

Your cat knows .... :) must be sending you healing vibes ...x

Reactions: 5 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Kat you have had to much wine,I have had G and T and a glass of red wine,and i dont see any,perhaps i will have another red wine.

Reactions: 3 people

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
I don't think there will be much tricking or treating around here . There are just a few bits of Halloween tack in the shops but tomorrow is Toussaint ( All Saints or in old English All Hallows). You can't miss that. The supermarkets were crowded today though as everyone was stocking up for families visiting over the weekend. The flower shops and market sellers have vast displays of chrysanthemums, all destined to be put on a grave. . (don't buy a French person a bunch of chrysanthemums!). Toussaint is a Bank holiday, a family time, our village will have lots children, grandchildren and great grandchildren visiting. The festival, brings together the generations and is not sad, not a day of mourning. There is no sense of evil or fear connected with the cemeteries. It's a time of remembrance, a time to honour one's dead ancestors but also to celebrate the family.
View attachment 7838
That sounds so much better than dressing children up and then getting them to go to strangers doors to ask for sweets!

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Watch out, you are very brave indeed, just waits till she flies back, I mean gets back :oops: :angelic: RRB
Thank you for all your posts and comical comments :D

Had a wonderful time last night .
Flew out on my broomstick with hubby in tow .
Romantic meal together - lettuce parcels for me with filling of
(cubed chicken,carrots,nuts,sweetcorn,mushrooms)
Bottle of sparkling water ice n lemon .

Show was amazing - it has been 20 years since Riverdance
first opened .
We were both in awe of their footwork skills and the singing
was so pure and angel like :angelic:
Front row seats - we both got all the dry ice effects too :wacky:
Made it back to the broomstick park before the torrential downpour .

Have another date night out with hubby planned on new years eve :happy:

Reactions: 11 people
K

Kat100

Thank you for all your posts and comical comments :D

Had a wonderful time last night .
Flew out on my broomstick with hubby in tow .
Romantic meal together - lettuce parcels for me with filling of
(cubed chicken,carrots,nuts,sweetcorn,mushrooms)
Bottle of sparkling water ice n lemon .

Show was amazing - it has been 20 years since Riverdance
first opened .
We were both in awe of their footwork skills and the singing
was so pure and angel like :angelic:
Front row seats - we both got all the dry ice effects too :wacky:
Made it back to the broomstick park before the torrential downpour .

Have another date night out with hubby planned on new years eve :happy:
Very nice indeed x

Reactions: 4 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
:sorry: An extremely belated thank you anna29.
........Hope you yourself enjoyed the occasion.

weewillie
fdf.gif