What is the appropriate timing for after meal reading

Kaha

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrite
I noticed that a short walk at least for 10 minutes after heavy diet has some significant effect on BS level . Before I used to go to bed or jump on my sofa to watch TV immediately after meals. But, now a days I started walking in my room after meals for 10 minutes and probably that habit helps a lot. May be anybody else can comment on this (those if anybody has the habit of overeating ......)

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Nocrbs4me ,good to know that you are a Canadian too. I really appreciate your determination that helped a lot to reverse your diabetes . Also, I can see you can monitor the changes very well. You have said very well that reversal does not mean cured , can you please share with us for how long the BS should stay in control so that we could say diabetes is reversed . I think, the duration should be quite long for that. For shorter time period I would prefer the term diabetes "In control " rather than saying 'Reversed" . To me reverse sounds to some extent like "Cured"

I dunno. I suppose if I did all the tests for checking for type 2 diabetes (fasting, HbA1c, oral glucose tolerance test) and they all came back below diabetic levels and I'm not on any diabetic medications, then I'd consider it reversed. Like I said, I'm not saying reversed = cured, regardless of how it sounds. If I meant cured, I'd say cured. I mean it in the sense that I no longer have blood glucose levels that are diagnostic of diabetes. If you want to say reversed = in control, I'm ok with that.