One for the girls - or maybe not

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Just call me Nail Gun ;-)

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
:eek: I took one look and fled - it's the stuff of fluffy PINK nightmares! But at least the reviewers had a laugh.

There seems to be an ongoing trend (at least in crafting!) to believe that women can't buy anything unless it's hideously PINK :oops: - to the extent that it's now my least favourite colour and for the most part I now try to avoid purchasing PINK stuff like the plague. It also seems to be sexist advertising at its worst, and I have to wonder about the IQ levels of those in that "profession?" who think so little of our ability to make a sensible purchase - unless of course it's PINK!
:shifty:

Robbity

PS Neither my avatar or my post is pink, you're just imagining it...

Reactions: 3 people
C

chris lowe

:eek: I took one look and fled - it's the stuff of fluffy PINK nightmares! But at least the reviewers had a laugh.

There seems to be an ongoing trend (at least in crafting!) to believe that women can't buy anything unless it's hideously PINK :oops: - to the extent that it's now my least favourite colour and for the most part I now try to avoid purchasing PINK stuff like the plague. It also seems to be sexist advertising at its worst, and I have to wonder about the IQ levels of those in that "profession?" who think so little of our ability to make a sensible purchase - unless of course it's PINK!
:shifty:

Robbity

PS Neither my avatar or my post is pink, you're just imagining it...
I still miss my bright pink Fiat 500 which was called Flossie.