Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddys1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Bed 5.2 fasting 5.1 after breakfast 6.7 before lunch 4.5 after lunch 6.2 There were not many carbs in these 2 meals. Mainly in the breakfast with Granoloa 1/2 chopped apple & 31/2% fat yogurt
I'm pleased with these, marginal when diagnosed, lost some weight and still losing

Reactions: 5 people

alliebee

Well all seems good after an early tea. 4.0 before and a steady 6.1 now...much happier. Thankyou everyone for being so kind today :)

Reactions: 9 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
glad it seems to have sorted itself without too much hassle. Keep an eye, which I know you will. xx

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Well all seems good after an early tea. 4.0 before and a steady 6.1 now...much happier. Thankyou everyone for being so kind today :)
So glad all is well :). Sigh of relief. Had tea wth a friend. Probs too many carbs ...... Will see what I read at bedtime. Be abt 2hrs pp by then but no pre figures to compare against

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn

Great news Alliebee ... just had to catch up with all the news given it's SAT morning here :)

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
I had a 4.4 at 1 a.m. but 6.5 on rising. Is that normal?

Thanks Mike

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Much better thankyou. Just off to bed at a nice 6.5
Was just coming on to say hope you are better alliebee, wasn't around this afternoon as I had minor surgery to take off a mile on the back of my neck (bit sore !) I need to catch up on the posts I missed! Glad you are back down;)

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Was just coming on to say hope you are better alliebee, wasn't around this afternoon as I had minor surgery to take off a mile on the back of my neck (bit sore !) I need to catch up on the posts I missed! Glad you are back down;)

I hope you mean mole!!! Hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 4 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Another 5.2 this morning. Emotional day, finger buffet late lunch leading to 7.3 before dinner (!) but steak, salad and alcohol with immediate family brought it to 6.2 at +3 hours (it was a long dinner!). We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Reactions: 9 people

MsVelvet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well Good Morning, it has clearly been an eventful night on here. Allibee hope you wake up better in your morning.

I was 6.8 this morning, another night of leg cramps, so thought I would be up a bit.

Reactions: 7 people
S

Sable_Jan

Well Good Morning, it has clearly been an eventful night on here. Allibee hope you wake up better in your morning.

I was 6.8 this morning, another night of leg cramps, so thought I would be up a bit.
Sorry to hear abt the leg cramps in the night. Just woken myself (it's 1:50am here) but fortunately just a "toilet break" ;-)) not a bad "score" then really :).

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.