introduction

april2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
hospital and doctor appointments and people who thing they know what best for you.
hello to everyone

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi April2 and a big welcome to the forum :)

RRB :D

april2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
hospital and doctor appointments and people who thing they know what best for you.
Hello April2
hi pipp that is great work keep it up ,i am on low carb diet and lost a lot of weight so far more to go

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi april2

Welcome to the forum and well done on the weight loss.

If I may ask why warfarin? Is it just precautionary or have you already suffered a stroke or cardiovascular incident.

Once again welcome

Pavlos

april2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I take Warfarin because I had a blood clot in my leg in 2001 and they also found out I have heart failure I went into hospital last december as I could not walk as my legs are weak, the only thing that bothers me at the moment is being diabetic I control it by diet only but is hard

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hi pipp that is great work keep it up ,i am on low carb diet and lost a lot of weight so far more to go

@april2

I think it can be difficult to continue losing weight if there has been a lot to lose, and one has already lost a good amount. For me I seem to level out at a certain weight, but happy if I don't gain. Blood glucose readings are more important to me, and weight loss a bonus.

Hope you will enjoy being part of the 'gang' here, and will share info. The forum has been invaluable source of support and learning for me.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi pip, yes it's been a real eye opener , it's participants have given me so much knowledge and advice that im now firmly on the right regime and am paying attention to what is really of benefit to us t2's, for all the lovely people who are helping to spread the word....power to you

Reactions: 2 people