Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hi, im not sure if this has been mentioned before as i was on *cough* holiday

Here is a follow up video with an interview with the doctor/scientist who made the program

both brilliant videos, and worth a watch

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Andy12345 , good to have you back.

And did you notice that you are now, officially, a legend?

We have had this video posted before. But it is such a great message that I think the more it is shown, the better!

Reactions: 4 people

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
Reactions: 6 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
My broadband speed is **** at the moment (changing provider) so some videos to catch up on in a week or so.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
My broadband speed is **** at the moment (changing provider) so some videos to catch up on in a week or so.

Hi Rod

im as far away from a computer whizz as its possible to get, but i believe youtube has a watch later option on its videos, im guess that itll download if very slowly on your puter and you should be able to watch it without the need for fast connection speeds that the streaming video needs, just a guess :)

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
No probs Andy, I'm on about dial-up modem speed at the mo, about 2% of what I did get, but it should be sorted soon.