Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's a great film, isn't it? :D

Did wonders for my adjustment to raising butter and fat in my food.

neilblackwood

It is a great film, there's a sequel to it coming out (Cereal Killers 2 - "Run on Fat") and Donal is raising money using Kickstarter to fund it:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/835313616/cereal-killers-2-run-on-fat

Unfortunately because I posted the link to watch Cereal Killers on the wall of the diabetes.co.uk Facebook page and in reply to several comments regarding a low carb post, I'm not able to comment on the page anymore, presumably because they've marked me as spam.

Anyone fancy reposting the above link to Donal's video on the Facebook page?

Also, how do I go about talking to someone so I can comment on the Facebook page again in the future?

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just saw an interview with Aseem Malhotra regarding Cereal Killers 3: The Pioppi Protocol that he is making with Donal O'Neill and they are trying to get funding via Kickstarter. You can see a trailer at the Kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/835313616/the-mediterranean-diet-a-big-fat-hoax

The interview with Sam Feltham and Aseem Malhotra discussing the movie and other aspects of Dr Malhotra's work:

The trailer looks really interesting, especially the bit about how Ancel Keys was unable to get a paper published later in his life that contradicted some of his earlier work.

Celeriac

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ancel Keys wasn't even a doctor or nutritionist. He had a degree in economics and political science, a Masters in zoology, a PhD in oceanography and a PhD in physiology - he produced papers on fish physiology !

Cereal Killers is directed by Yolanda Barker whom I used to know.