Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

5.1 back to my usual range. Completed putting together new bike yesterday gave it a trial run this morning.View attachment 8439
I realise photo is not as interesting as others that live in sunnier climes, but its all I have at the moment. Enjoy your day all, I'm off to work now.
Well done on putting the bike together :).......... Oh yeah, and the fasting figures :D

Reactions: 4 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
5.5 this morning. 4 hour drive ahead now.

Reactions: 13 people

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.3 fasting
9.0 before breakfast.

ok I am going to give the cheese/nuts thing another try to see if this will help stop the liver going balistic. I am currently addicted to German Smoked cheese (sorry @Nuthead) so gonna try a snack of cheese to eat as I leave the house each morning for 7 days and see if that can kill off some of the liver dump.

Reactions: 11 people

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
6.3 fasting
9.0 before breakfast.

ok I am going to give the cheese/nuts thing another try to see if this will help stop the liver going balistic. I am currently addicted to German Smoked cheese (sorry @Nuthead) so gonna try a snack of cheese to eat as I leave the house each morning for 7 days and see if that can kill off some of the liver dump.
So you not a nut nibbler anymore :sorry:

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.