Days to Christmas

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
Lenny,I went to a lovely Christmas show in Norfok with a trip from our church,It was in Thursford,It was as good as any London show.
I shamefully have never made it to Thursford at Christmas, but will go at some point. I think Kate and William went last year.

Reactions: 2 people

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
deer4.gif
Ho Ho Ho
I just plan to enjoy the day without the yummys I'm used to gorging on..

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Yesterday when shopping in Morrison's, I bought the DVD, National Lampoon's Christmas vacation. one of the funniest Christmas films and only cost £3.00, so I'm happy :happy:
Can't think of any diabetes tips at the moment. Only this tip,' Never tie your shoelaces in a revolving door ':p

RRB

000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
We are planning a surprise visit to my wife's 2 sisters down south on Christmas Day.
It could back fire, yet that makes it worth while in a nice way. ( can you imagine 5 family members turning up to spoil your Christmas day of peace ) :)
Hi Izzzi lol that is going to be a nice surprise you will have to let me know how you get on,I am sure all will be fine the most she could do is cry which could be a good sign :p

Reactions: 4 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm in a choir and have been singing christmas songs since Oct!!!!! We are a rock choir so only one carol. but I think it has got me into christmas mode too early. My tree went up last Saturday!
Go Lenny Go lol,how lovely you are in a choir your tree is up already wow,I have finished my Christmas present shopping just need to wrap my tree will be up Saturday yeah.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.jpg
Oh I hope it snows at Christmas as it makes it magical we'll that is the kid in me saying that but not when it turns to ice.
Love the tip @Robinredbreast,that did make me chuckle as I tried to get in with another person I fell on his back like a pig lol.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Go Lenny Go lol,how lovely you are in a choir your tree is up already wow,I have finished my Christmas present shopping just need to wrap my tree will be up Saturday yeah.

Lol are you wrapping up your tree ?? :p I think it might look better in the lounge or the hall :D

Christmas wishes RRB :)

Reactions: 3 people

hornplayer

34 Christmas concerts/carol services, starting tomorrow and finishing on the 18th. Currently topping out at 4 on one day, last year it was 6.

I'm over jingle bells, frosty has melted and Rudolph is burgers!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
34 Christmas concerts/carol services, starting tomorrow and finishing on the 18th. Currently topping out at 4 on one day, last year it was 6.

I'm over jingle bells, frosty has melted and Rudolph is burgers!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Aaww not Rudolph, surely :eek: has your Christmas spirit been taken by the Christmas Grinch o_O

Christmas Wishes RRB :)

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.jpg
I love a Christmas film love polar express watch it every time it comes on,nothing sad though only joy!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
View attachment 8447 I love a Christmas film love polar express watch it every time it comes on,nothing sad t:)hough only joy!

We saw The Polar Express about 2 weeks ago, great film and very 'life like' too :) I love the old steam trains :joyful:

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
We saw The Polar Express about 2 weeks ago, great film and very 'life like' too :) I love the old steam trains :joyful:

Love love love that film I get all excited when I watch it,I also think it is life like maybe it will be on when I wrap my tree lol