My urine has sweet smelling bubbles

Manyquestions

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Hello everyone and if someone can answer me they are grateful.
My problem is I do not know if I have diabetes or not, but from a month or so ago, my urine has sweet smelling bubbles that disappear after a few minutes almost all. If I had enough water almost there, and if I have not taken enough water have enough bubbles with sweet smell ... I get up at least 1 time at night to urinate enough bubbles (after 4 or 5 hours of sleeping) .

I have no thirst exes.
I have no hunger exes.
My wounds heal normally.
I do not feel tired.

I ask because I have sweet smelling bubbles ???
I do not eat sweet.

Any guidance would appreciate.

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
are you going to get a blood and urine test?
otherwise it's just guessing

Reactions: 3 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello, welcome to the forum! :)

Yes definitely get tested. You have noticed something which may or may not be a problem. Get the tests done and let us know how you get on.:)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes, I think you posted this yesterday, too? We can't diagnose you. You need to tell your doctor.

brettsza

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
As everyone suggests please get a test done to be sure but I did go through this phase myself just before diagnosis so better get tested and get a confirmed answer, symptoms of diabetes are on the website as well so that will help you too.
You could go to a pharmacy just for a quick finger prick test but best would be to see the doc.

Manyquestions

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Thanks all of you for advise me.
Brettsza did you have bubbles, how many, did smell sweet?...just wandering, my gulcise level in feb 2014 5.2...thats why im wondering how far can i have developped diabetes...

brettsza

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I really hope its not the case but pharmacy can do a quick finger prick test. Honestly never counted them but a lot:oops::oops::shy::shy:

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I had sweet smelling bubbly urine when first diagnosed. In my case it was due to sugar being dumped. It could be due to many things. You could always get the local pharmacy to do a finger prick test or buy some urine sticks. Best thing, though, is to see the doc with urine sample.

Reactions: 3 people

Manyquestions

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Hi Daibell, thak you for the advise.., stull Ihave a quesyion, at that moment, did you have abnormal sumptoms of thirsti, and hunger, if u can tell me thank you!

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
if you had a blood and urine test when you first asked, you'd have the results by now and know what's going on...are you playing with us?

Manyquestions

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Jack apologizes but does not feel offended, this is my own way to deal with this, not everyone will react as you did at first, I'm not saying this right or wrong, is what it is.

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Yes, I had the complete set of symptoms! Thirst, always peeing, blurred eyesight so the doc and I knew it was diabetes

alliebee

Urine with a lot if bubbles in is quite common if you have a urine infection. Also a sign of high blood sugars. Please take a sample of your urine to your doctors

Manyquestions

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Thanks guys. Finally today I went for the blood test ... Friday will know the truth, I will let you know how I was.

Reactions: 2 people