Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
5.3 for me today
Lots to today after my last day of the season in the office yesterday! This time last year I should have been facing 12 weeks off but went straight into a hotel reception and worked all through until my holiday centre opened again in Feb.......this year I may well be having the time off, although I have two applications already in and one to do! I would quiet like a Christmas this year though, worked 98% of it at the hotel !
Think of the money. :greedy:

Reactions: 8 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 averaged this morning. Awake in a panic as I have a CBT appointment this morning and thought I'd slept in!!

Reactions: 17 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A neat 3.9 for me this morning. I’m happy enough with that.

Well, we did the retail therapy thing yesterday and I am just about unscathed. We did home to out of town shopping centre (11 miles away), items bought, including a short diversion to the M&S Food Hall. Back down the motorway and home, via a Tesco (M&S didn’t have the fresh herbs we wanted); all in under 1hr 45mins. Now, I do have to go back to pick up something we had to order, as it was out of stock, but I think I’ll be doing that on my own. Sometimes that's simpler all-round!

Today will be some wifi jiggery-pokery. We run quite a complex solution at our other place, which I am in the process of up-grading. When I do that sort of thing, I usually try to do the set-up before we leave the UK to ensure all the parts work, and helplines are more readily accessible. Somewhere along the line, I usually go through an error loop, so it could be a grump day for me.

But, play nicely playmates. It’s almost the weekend. :)

Reactions: 14 people

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
4.4...lowest ever.
Good lad
sxmas_cookies_100-100.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.