I have diabetes?

Manyquestions

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Hello and thank you for this place.
This happens to me, I have not done the blood test to see if I have diabetes. I have bubbles in urine and a sweet smell can be diabetes or prediabetes?

I'm not thirsty
I'm not very hungry
I think my wounds are closed normally

I get up to the bathroom at night 1 or 2 times
if I drink enough water during the day, not because I thirst but rather because I have decided to take between 1.5 and 2.0 liters per day.
take enough green tea

Since I started bubbles in urine started taking diuretics juices like lemon water in the morning and parsley juice, eat less bread, less rice, pasta and vegetables less pretty green leaves, that two months ago or so , sometimes not want to eat I felt depressed ... in a month down 8 kilos. Senti pressure in the eyes and forehead for a week, I do not have it, now I sometimes have pain that does not go away just below the left rib in the back ...

I am 43 years old, 1.77 meters, blood pressure 120/80 and pulse between 55 and 60.
if I take enough water my urine comes almost transparent and almost no bubbles.
in February 2014 my blood glucose test framework 5.2, I have developed diabetes in 9 months?

my cholesterol 5.92.

weighed 220 pounds today 200
Undo edits

Thank you very much from and who can advise me.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome,

None of us here can diagnose you because we are not doctors. As you are clearly worried, please visit your doctor and explain your symptoms. Only he can tell you what is wrong.

Reactions: 3 people

Denthezen

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Or go into a pharmacist for a quick BG test it won't be conclusive but enough to give you advice.

Reactions: 2 people