Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Depends if you can then resist the urge to eat subsequent biscuits or not ;);)
I'd have to go to a store and buy some. I think I can resist, especially since it's -20 and snowing here.

Reactions: 6 people

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.8 this morning. Yesterday's eye screening everything looks OK. The results will be available in about 4 weeks.
Waist now down to size 30, trousers cannot be altered economically so shopping trip soon.

Reactions: 15 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
6.2 6.1 and 5.9 at appointed times last nite .. liked that

6.2 this morning

Reactions: 15 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
5.6 yesterday, 6.2 this morning, now back home, weekend to come!

Reactions: 14 people

MsVelvet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all! Well done Dibbles!

6.2 this morning. Saw the doctor today and having my first HbA1c blood test Monday since diagnosis. Also having the 24hr urine test. I don't think I am going to be good at peeing such a large bottle even with the funnel. My husband said I should do it Sunday (so I can take it in when I go for the blood test on Monday), he said that way he could help me..........um, my aim better be good! And, no there is no 'strange perversion going on here', just a very caring man.

Reactions: 13 people

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin

6.2 this morning. Saw the doctor today and having my first HbA1c blood test Monday since diagnosis. Also having the 24hr urine test. I don't think I am going to be good at peeing such a large bottle even with the funnel. My husband said I should do it Sunday (so I can take it in when I go for the blood test on Monday), he said that way he could help me..........um, my aim better be good! And, no there is no 'strange perversion going on here', just a very caring man.
We all believe you. :happy:

Reactions: 7 people
S

Sable_Jan

My mother-in-law used to use the commode and then "decant" into the bottle/ container

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

5.1 This Morning bedtime high for me at 6.1 usually in the 4s
Don't normally take a bedtime reading but as I didn't test pre-meal, took my kit, forgot to test! But as it also took more than 2 hrs from first to last bite...... Wouldn't have known when to take the 2hr :eek:

Reactions: 2 people

daddys1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Don't normally take a bedtime reading but as I didn't test pre-meal, took my kit, forgot to test! But as it also took more than 2 hrs from first to last bite...... Wouldn't have known when to take the 2hr :eek:

Played Badminton to night 2 hrs, then asked back to someones house offered 'Fursty Ferret' 2 bottles to be sociable & accepted.

Then returned home feeling peckish and had a chunk (smallish) of white Stilton, hence the 6.1.

Anyway good night as this will not be the bedtime reading, unless I go to bed now.

Neil

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.