You think you've got problems?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Perhaps if you took your sun glasses off:cool: you'd be able to see that it is just junk. Not fit for a Robin Red Breast:rolleyes:

Why thank you adrian and so gallant, kind sir. But when the north wind doth blow, I just put my tiny head under my wing.................:angelic:

RRB :)

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
I thought the glass frames were very aesthetic and post-modern. They would look good in some pretentious riff-raff's greenhouse what-o. Well one has to give one's butlah a ticking off for not steam-ironing the stack of £50 notes that were just idly lying about. Methinks he's not taking his amphetamines on time to get the Mansion in shape. Hope cook serves a nice 3 course meal. Toodle loo

Reactions: 4 people

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Thanks for the link :)

Sadly, I relate to #18.

Cheers

LGC

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
One has just ordered a spiffing blood glucose monitor that is platinum and diamond encrusted. This has only cost one a measly £50,000 and hope it arrives in time for Christmas what-o. Now that butlah and cook have been lazing about this morning, they had more than three hours sleep ! Just can't get the staff nowadays. Toodle loo lol

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
One has just ordered a spiffing blood glucose monitor that is platinum and diamond encrusted. This has only cost one a measly £50,000 and hope it arrives in time for Christmas what-o. Now that butlah and cook have been lazing about this morning, they had more than three hours sleep ! Just can't get the staff nowadays. Toodle loo lol
Show off how the other half live lol.
Would love to have my monitor lavished with diamonds it could do with an upgrade.

image.jpg

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just kidding Snowy...wishful thinking lol...

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lol Snowy. Why not start a new thread like Blingy Meters, how do do it yourself lol ?

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lol Snowy. Why not start a new thread like Blingy Meters, how do do it yourself lol ?

I have some little gems and glue so at the weekend I think I shall give it ago.
image.jpg

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I've got a spare meter to work on, the hospital always give you a new one if you ask. I was thinking of wee gems like rubies, diamonds and all the other less precious gems too. The rubies and diamonds will be fake though lol.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
No doubt with all the cutbacks Adrian the NHS will bring them back lol

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
No doubt with all the cutbacks Adrian the NHS will bring them back lol

I'll be wearing gloves then. That instrument looks like a weapon of mass destruction, almost like knocking a nail into your finger and we all know how much that hurts.:inpain::inpain::nailbiting:

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I used to always carry a field guide to rocks and minerals when I walked the dog down on the beach and was always on the look out for nice pebbles and amber. I've always considered taking up polishing stones and gems as a hobby, you need a drum thingy and polishing mats if I remember so a big thanks Snowy, I am going to eBay the equipment and get hunting.

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I'll be wearing gloves then. That instrument looks like a weapon of mass destruction, almost like knocking a nail into your finger and we all know how much that hurts.:inpain::inpain::nailbiting:
It has two settings. 1)Very deep. 2)Out the other side
darts-048.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That's exactly the pricker I had for Physiology & Biochemistry on my BDS course in '83 :mad: hurt like H3ll!
Think I will give that a miss,don't think I could of used it would of been to scared.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I used to always carry a field guide to rocks and minerals when I walked the dog down on the beach and was always on the look out for nice pebbles and amber. I've always considered taking up polishing stones and gems as a hobby, you need a drum thingy and polishing mats if I remember so a big thanks Snowy, I am going to eBay the equipment and get hunting.
My son had a rock tumbler,we have lots of minerals still in cases,the tumbling machine used to drive me nuts as you had to have it on for a while.
I like the amber or sap when it comes out from the big trees sometimes you can find animals inside but we haven't very sticky at first then goes solid after a day or two.
Good for you Eddie nothing like a good hobbie,we have lots of things that we like to do also metal detecting lots of things to find especially on the beach.